81 pounds and 5 vacations later!

Replies

• Congratulations!!! You are looking fab!
  • momma2kas
    momma2kas Posts: 19 Member
    WOW! You look stunning! Great job!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Congrats! :drinker:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    MAJOR difference! Keep it up girl :)
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Beautiful! Did you notice you got younger too? Way to go!

I thought the same thing, lol.

GREAT job :)
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    haha i hope i do inspire you to take a vacation. two a year ;)
    lol...you make me think I should schedule a vacation...You are looking fantastic!:)
    Samantha
  • dp1228
    haha so you know what i mean! i wouldnt even TAKE many pictures. was tired of not being able to relax and take pictures while away! thanks!
    Hey MFP pal you are looking great...it too ramp it up for vacations because I am tired of croping out half of my body just to make myself feel better...keep up the good work!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    WOW!! Fantastic!! You look GOOD!! Congrats on the more-than-80-pound loss!
  • dp1228
    thanks! i couldnt imagine not being able to get away! take one!
    You look fabulous. I haven't take a vacation in more than 5 years. Thanks for the motivation!
  • trance79
    trance79 Posts: 22 Member
    looking good girl!
  • dp1228
    thank you so much!! the thing that was most important was my health! besides pictures, what really scared me was I could feel my health starting to decline. pressure on my chest. not being able to walk far (imagine that living in new york!) and the list goes on and on. and my father has diabetes. i really had to make a change. thanks so much again :)
    AWESOME! WTG! Beautiful, you did an outstanding job with Discipline and Determination, Dedication, Denying and Tears and now look Success this has yielded so many things not only in size, how you feel, self esteem has probably increase and by all means all medical numbers have did a complete change..... and now it paid off.. Constant change has daily progress... You look stunning... keep it up and off you've done a great job.
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Many congratz on the weight lost and I'm sure you're giving the guys whiplash these days.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Really beautiful job!
  • holy transformation, you look amazing!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    You look absolutely FABULOUS! Congratulations on your great work!
  • misstori09
    misstori09 Posts: 41 Member
    This is so inspiring, you look wonderful. Hardwork, and dedication pays off!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    congrats!!!
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    You look stunning! Like a movie star~ Very glamorous! Congratulations!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    How Awesome!!! You look fantastic!! Too many more vacations and a healthier you!
  • fuselighter
    fuselighter Posts: 40 Member
    You are beautiful! Congrats on your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!