Fast Food Calories

kistinbee
kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
Hey! I don't know if anyone has used this site but I thought it was neat. www.CalorieKing.com/foods/ Then go to resources and then food database and you can click on fast food/restaraunts to look up nutrition information on tons of different restaraunts. There are a lot of other foods/drinks as well but my biggest problem is always with restaraunts. I thought it was neat and felt it should be shared. Enjoy!

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hey! I don't know if anyone has used this site but I thought it was neat. www.CalorieKing.com/foods/ Then go to resources and then food database and you can click on fast food/restaraunts to look up nutrition information on tons of different restaraunts. There are a lot of other foods/drinks as well but my biggest problem is always with restaraunts. I thought it was neat and felt it should be shared. Enjoy!

*Kistinbee*
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    That's a great site. I've been able to calc some otherwise impossible-to-calculate calories with that and I've used it to make a list of some good low calorie foods.
  • Bernadette79
    Bernadette79 Posts: 7 Member
    I really like Calorie King. I can find the foods that I need to research.:heart::heart:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    There are a few restaurants that I can't find nutrition information for. Cracker Barrel, Red Robin, and The Hot Dog Shoppe (though I think that one is only local).
This discussion has been closed.