anyone have these dreams!!

Options
angel101netta
angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
Sometimes i have dreams that i have stuffed my self full of food and then I wake up and like phew it was all a dream.
Anyone else? Have dreams about stuff on my fitness pal?

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Yes, whenever I'm on a diet I ALWAYS have food dreams... those, I'm glad they're not real. Other dreams, I wish they were... :( haha
  • triheart
    triheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Whenever I have a notable dream, or someone I know tells me about one, I always go to this website: dreammoods.com to interpret it. It's funny how dead on a lot of it seems to be, which is a strange concept! At any rate, I looked up "eating", and it said a lot, but the last sentence was the following:

"If you are currently dieting in your waking life, then the dream may serve to compensate for the sustenance that you are lacking."
  • GnaBean
    GnaBean Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I know that when I quit smoking, even years later, I'd have dreams about lighting up. I'd be so disappointed in myself! Usually the feeling would stick around after I woke up. Weird!
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Had the first ever one of those dreams last night! I dreamed that I ate an entire box of Dunkin Donuts and felt horrific afterwards. Even more so when everyone around me was eating salad and grilled chicken and giving me awful looks. I woke up ready to cry until I realized it was just a dream. Phew!