My 63lbs difference pics

Replies

• Thats really awesome. good job. keep up the great work!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    amazing!! how tall are ya? you carry your weight very well! your beautiful!

I am 5'11 x
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    What a stunner! Well done sweets, you look amazing.x
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    You look amazing and I also wanted to say I just looked at your profile. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your fiance :( I'm sure he is proud of what you've achieved
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    You look amazing and I also wanted to say I just looked at your profile. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your fiance :( I'm sure he is proud of what you've achieved

Thank you x
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    You look amazing! I hope I look as good once I reach my goal. I am also tall and my goal is to be 180 lbs and I also started in the 240's. Way to go!!!!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Great job! You look terrific!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    You started just a hair higher than I started- glad to see your kind of results! Great work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOW,,, you look GREAT!!!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    You've done such a great job! You carry your weight well, because I would never have guessed that's how much you weighed on your before pics. You look beautiful in all of them, too!
  • tayzr
    tayzr Posts: 5
    That is awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! You look amazing, you must be really proud of yourself! Congrats on coming so far on your journey! It is quite a large accomplishment!
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    OMGOSH!! you look so good now. I know you ahve 14lbs to go but.. You look AMAZING!!!!!!!! like GREAT!! :) GREAT JOB!! soo motivating.. I have 13 lbs to go and I DO NOT!!! look like you.. soooooooooooo.. ya!!!!! maybe I'll need to lose more hahah.. idk.. I am sure I am much shorter than you but this keeps me moving!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    You really look great!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Amazing job!!!!!! U look great!
  • RollinwithRach
    RollinwithRach Posts: 35 Member
    Amazing!!! You look fantastic!
  • mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    wow im 5'9" and started at 229.. I can see myself looking at you and I'm so anxious to get to where you are !! You are an inspiration I can tell you that !! congratulations :) You are proof that it can be done !!! I do cardio 3 times / week (Zumba) and I do strenghtening (spelling?) exercise 2 x / week I hope to look as good as you when im at my goal weight !!! :)
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Awesome!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Super amazing! Love the dark hair in your last pics too!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration! Any tips to share? What do you do for calorie intake / exercise?

So very happy for your success!!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!