90 pounds gone PIC!!

Replies

• kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Awesome job :) You should be very proud of yourself.I am very happy for you :happy: .
  • Congrats!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Started march 1st 2012....both pics were taken at work!

84d3257d7b959c1d601a3722b88c4934.jpg

bee84830318f446391f234bf737d8ac2.jpg

OMG! I didn't even realize it was the same person till I re-looked at your photos! Fabulous job! You look amazing!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Fantastic job!!!
  • great job! you look fantastic
  • You look stunning!!!! What an inspiration you are!!!! You are amazing and I am so happy for you. I love, too, that you don't have to kill yourself at the gym to make your dreams come true. You are a true success story!! Way to go:)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    OMFG!!! You are incredible!!! You were beautiful before, but you can see your confidence shining through in your after pic! How inspiring!!:drinker:
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    WOW!!! You have put in an awful lot of hard work to get where you are and from my view it has certainly been worth it - you look amazing. Well done!!! To avoid any boredom creaping in have you thought of turning the running into a self-challenge, for example you could train for a marathon or something similar. Just a thought. Keep smiling and don't forget to pat yourself on the back :flowerforyou:
  • calund06
    calund06 Posts: 21 Member
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I am sure you feel wonderful as well.
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Oops I've goofed.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Great Job keep it up!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    You look amazing!
  • Wow! You rock! Amazing!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    You look fabulous! What an awesome accomplishment!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Great work! You should be so proud of yourself! :drinker:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    You look so great!
  • evasangel758
    evasangel758 Posts: 4 Member
    :smile: Congrats to you!!! You look great and look like you feel great! So happy for you
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Wow! All your hard work shows. You look fantastic! Congrat's on this wonderful achievement.

:bigsmile:
  • jillebean60
    jillebean60 Posts: 78 Member
    Incredible!! Congratulations!!! Total transformation :)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    WOAHH! GREAT JOB!! YOU LOOK HOOOTTT!!! (NH)
    Very wonderful transformation!(: So Inspiring! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!