I lost over 80 pounds in 1 year!

Replies

• KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    What an amazing weight loss - go you! You look amazing :)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Oh my gosh incredible! This might sound weird but you look like you feel better. You just are like radiating health. Nice work!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    You look fantastic, well done!!
  • Fantastic! Congrats!
  • TipsyT
    TipsyT Posts: 128 Member
    You are a shining example of the power of Nutratarianism! I'm so glad to be counted among your friends. Thanks for your encouragement and example. You Rock!

Trish
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Great work! You look amazing! So very happy for your success!!!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Thank you everyone! I hope my story can inspire others to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables for the rest of their lives!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Good job lady!
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    You look fab! Awesome work!
  • I just love what you have done.....
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    fantastic-- you're a real inspiration!
  • That's awesome!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Wow you look so different! Inspiring. I am also a veggo!
  • Wow, your hard work paid off, you look great! More fruits and veggies it is!
  • allermom
    allermom Posts: 10
    omg thats awesome,....so do you workout like crazy too?
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    wow you look gr8!!! that is soo much wt loss!!! I cant imagine weighing in the 120's!! I havent since Highschool!!...
    im 5'4" SW 234 CW 218 GW 160.. (been on mfp 6wks) ....but this makes me thinK i could go lower.. im very curvy tho and will be sooo excited at 160!!!!... shoot i'll cry when i finally hit 199 and am outta the 200's after 5yrs!!!
    congrats again!! hugo diff
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    You look fabulous!!! Congrats!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    I have read Michael Pollan's books and seen Forks Over Knives and have been very interested in switching to a while food, plant based diet. You are such a tremendous inspiration. I will certainly be making that change.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    OMG you look fantastic! Congratulations! :) That dress looks so cute on you, by the way! Amazing! :heart:
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!