Surviving Summer Weight Loss Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Don't forget, Monday will be our first weigh in day. We'll get a starting point, and go from there. I'll be posting around 10am. I'm not sure I'll have access to my home computer this weekend...the monitor is messed up, so I'm sending out the reminder now. Hope you all have a great weekend, and see you Monday for check in!!

Kristen

Replies

• lannilou
    lannilou Posts: 39
    Hi Everyone!

Don't forget, Monday will be our first weigh in day. We'll get a starting point, and go from there. I'll be posting around 10am. I'm not sure I'll have access to my home computer this weekend...the monitor is messed up, so I'm sending out the reminder now. Hope you all have a great weekend, and see you Monday for check in!!

Kristen
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    When did this one started? Summers are challenging for me. Even though I get out more I tend to eat more junk food. My goal would be lose the last 2 pounds I need to lose and maintain!!! Good luck to everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • lannilou
    It's starting on Monday. Going to run from a little before Memorial Day to Labor day. I didnt see any for the summer, so I started this one.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Another one got started for summer last night too, its called the Labour Day Challenge........ may we can have a little healthy competition? :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Count me in!! I plan to be down down down by my birthday in August!!!! Go me!

39610.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lannilou
    Ha. That would be fun, but I think too many people drop out....I'm guilty of that, but I can't drop out of this one, can I.

And this ticker thing is messing up on me constantly. Maybe its just a glitch.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    oh, lol, I was goin g to say WOW you lost over 100lbs! thats amazing! lol, it looks like its working now?
  • dreakee
    dreakee Posts: 1 Member
    I'M IN!!! :)
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Can't wait! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Hurry up Monday!!!! I am ready.
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    I need to lose my weight by August aswell!