<
    Chelsea

Probably won't see another one on here.
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Karlee. Where are you?? :)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    7 pages, at least one Rachel, but no Rachaels. There were a few of us with the same spelling in my graduating class, but I haven't really seen it otherwise.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

love it!!!!! and your little story too!!! hahaha

Thanks!!! :happy:
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    <--- Emmalee.

Really surprised there aren't any Emily's or Emma's!

<~~~~Emma - right here!!
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    I'm Kenzie.

Yes, Kenzie. Not Kelsy or McKenzie or Kimberly, all of which I get called. People rarely spell my name right and I NEVER had personalized pencils and such as a kid. Soooooo I started my own screen printing business so I can print my name on whatever I please! Any of you with odd names need something printed? :bigsmile:

I just leaned that Kenzie means The Fair One. Hmmm...I would have liked it to mean something a bit cooler.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    My name is Stephenie which is very common especially for my age but it's spelled with an 'e' instead of an 'a' because I am named after my late Uncle Stephen. :)

Wow, my name is Stephanie and I was named by my brother, Stephen. Hi there name twin:flowerforyou:
  • Both my names are popular my real birth name and the name i go by

Emma & Emmie

I love both of these.
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Chantel don't really know how my mom choose it but I always get compliments on it =)
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    No Paula's so far....quite surprised.

Named after my dad (Paul). Means small....I will forever blame my parents for this name stunting my growth at 5'1.
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    <
    Noelle with an extra l and e haha. A lot of people spell it Noel
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    I bet I have a thousand name twins...STEPHANIE... Oh and middle name MICHELLE... lol yup, doesn't get more common that that!!!!!

From one Steph to another, Hi!:flowerforyou:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    My name is Krystal, but my friends call me Krys :)

Haha! Me too!! Only both of mine are with a C instead of a K. Besides that, both spelled the same! :)
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Kristen...Ten not tin. Not very creative with screen names lol

TWINS!!!!!

Im also a ten!!!
  • My name is Erica too! I was named after Erica Kane from All My Children (obviously my mom's favorite daytime soap :)
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    I want a twin!!! My name is Andrea... :)
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    <---- common name, uncommon spelling :) .... Aimee ..not AH-May ... there is no accent! LOL I had a professor in college ( music school) insist me to me i said my name wrong?! :noway: lol.

Used to hate the spelling because I could never find it on things..... like it much better now though :)

My friends name is spelt like that and i always thought it was weird but eventually it grew on me :)
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Geri - not Jeri, Jerrie, Jerry, Gerry and definetely not GER... And for some reason - some people don't understand it is pronounced 'Jerry' they call me Gary. Just Geri. Story is my grandparents wanted me named after each of them or other family members - quite the hassle I guess. So my parents named me after a friend with my mother's middle name - Geri Sue...
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Gwynne, pronounced Gwin. Yay for Welsh names! I've run into a few Gwens, but never another Gwynne. My husband mispronounced my name for the first three years we were together. :S