Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 12

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Good Monday Morning! :drinker: How's everyone doing? Hopefully everyone is enjoying their workouts and getting lots of benefit out of the dedication you are all showing! Way to go!!!

Yesterday, I rode my bike for 30 minutes and danced with my son for about 15 minutes. I need to get my weights work back in! I have a couple of target toneing dvd's that are broken up into 5 or 10 minute sections - I just need to put them in! Even if it's just for 1 section! I'll try to focus on that today...

Thanks for all of the encouragement yesterday. I try not to get down on things - you know how it is though. Just have ALOT of various things/issues going on and it would be nice to have the weight loss piece not be one of them.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a GREAT workout today and a fabulous week!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    Good Monday Morning! :drinker: How's everyone doing? Hopefully everyone is enjoying their workouts and getting lots of benefit out of the dedication you are all showing! Way to go!!!

Yesterday, I rode my bike for 30 minutes and danced with my son for about 15 minutes. I need to get my weights work back in! I have a couple of target toneing dvd's that are broken up into 5 or 10 minute sections - I just need to put them in! Even if it's just for 1 section! I'll try to focus on that today...

Thanks for all of the encouragement yesterday. I try not to get down on things - you know how it is though. Just have ALOT of various things/issues going on and it would be nice to have the weight loss piece not be one of them.

Have a GREAT workout today and a fabulous week!
    Niccole
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi Niccole! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I had a great workout at the gym this morning with about 65 minutes on the treadmill of run/walk and then a 15 minute strength train. I'm meeting a friend at spinning tonight at 5:30, so I'm excited to see how many calories I earn from that!

Have a great week everyone!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Nicole - eventually, weight loss will not be one of them :bigsmile:

We had a similar day yesterday. I did a 30 minute bike ride with husband - stayed ahead of him the entire time! and he rides his bike to work!
    Also went for a 30 minute walk with him. Did strength training (alone) and some tai chi.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Speaking of target toning dvds. I recently found some great ones at our local library. They are part of a series called 10 Minute Solutions.

Each dvd has 5 workout segments that are 10 minutes each. You can do one or all of them, and if you want to you can specify what order the segments are in because some are harder than others.
    I don't know how many there are, but I found 3 dvds. One called Carb Burner. One called Fat Blasting Dance Party. And one called Blast Off Belly Fat. The dance mix is fun and improves your dance skills!

I also found a dvd from TreadMoves that gives a 40 min treadmill workout if you have a tv nearby.
  • NTBoard
    Lizard ~ I get my exercise dvd's from the library, too. I have the "10 Minute Solution: Target Toning for Beginners" and "Denise Austin: Hit the Spot, 10 Five-Minute Target Toners". I WILL try at least part of one of these today and let you know how it was!

Niccole