bodybuilding and being a chef

Options
being a chef
long hours
shift pattens (changing every week )
barely a break all day (half an hour if ya lucky)
long drive to and from work

but in life i need money my goal is to get big how can i continue my good work now i am working full time as a chef need tips and help

like today i had 9 till 5 so that was ok but still cant eat every 3 hours how can i do it hit me with your advice please add if your a chef to please answer

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    being a chef
    long hours

but in life i need money my goal is to get big how can i continue my good work now i am working full time as a chef need tips and help

like today i had 9 till 5 so that was ok but still cant eat every 3 hours how can i do it hit me with your advice please add if your a chef to please answer

Why do you have to eat every 3 hrs?
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Eat your own food.

Or

Become another bodybuilders chef, and gain a workout bro
  • myers0machine
    Options
    being a chef
    long hours

why do i have to eat every 2-3 hours i don't but the standard three meals per day will not cut it in bodybuilding. Muscles need a near constant, steady supply of nutrients which means that you must eat every two to three hours. Going longer between meals takes your body out of an ‘anabolic,’ or building state, and into a ‘catabolic,’ or wasting state. The truth is that there are plenty of guys out there that train hard and often enough to stimulate muscle growth, yet they never grow. The number one reason is insufficient nutrients.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    being a chef
    long hours

why do i have to eat every 2-3 hours i don't but the standard three meals per day will not cut it in bodybuilding. Muscles need a near constant, steady supply of nutrients which means that you must eat every two to three hours. Going longer between meals takes your body out of an ‘anabolic,’ or building state, and into a ‘catabolic,’ or wasting state. The truth is that there are plenty of guys out there that train hard and often enough to stimulate muscle growth, yet they never grow. The number one reason is insufficient nutrients.

note sure if serious. This myth has be debunked for years.If there was any truth to this the people following intermittent fasting would be wasting away.

Overall calorie & nutrient intake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. meal timing.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/meal-frequency-and-mass-gains.html

If someone isn't growing it's because they aren't eating enough in total, not because they don't eat frequently enough.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    being a chef
    long hours

note sure if serious. This myth has be debunked for years.

Overall calorie & nutrient intake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. meal timing.

If someone isn't growing it's because they aren't eating enough in total, not because they don't eat frequently enough.

Why you got to bring science up in here??? lulz
  • myers0machine
    Options
    being a chef
    long hours

note sure if serious. This myth has be debunked for years.

old-school-muscle brah worked for them bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank Zane, Franco Columbu, Lou Ferrigno, Boyer Coe, Bill Grant, Mike Mentzer, Serge Nubret and other bodybuilders from the golden era of bodybuilding. why change somethink if it clearly works wot do you do then 1-3 meals a day

the link is good ta just what to do everythink right so can be healthy and grow simple :)