Starting Weight Check-IN (9/1)

spaceEF
spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
Hello all of you amazing, motivated, and all around lovely THIN it to WIN it challengers!

It's getting close to time to get that fat droppin' ball rolling on the journey toward the New Year's Ball droppin'.

It looks like we have a good strong group going on here, about 25, that's manageable, right?! :glasses: I'm open for more to join though, we need all the support we can get, am I right? I know I am ready to be smokin' hot :smokin: for New Year's I don't know about all of you!!

Okay, so THIS Saturday the first of September is our official day one, so you can put your starting weight in then, or now if you would like, I'm trying to figure out how to track everyone so we can keep it all official like! :laugh:

Maybe a check-in format could help for now? Anyone want us to track inches lost as well as weight? If total measurements are wanted to be given, just every two weeks tell me your total inches lost and we can track it that way? We'll play that one by ear for now...... Here's our starting weight check-in at least! :heart:

Username/Real Name:
Starting Weight:
Goal Weight:
Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any):
Why do you want to lose the weight?

And as of now, after reading everyone's ideas, we'll for sure have weekly weigh-ins and weekly challenges! Hope everyone is ready! I can't wait to get started....hence the posting a few days early! :)

Replies

• Sounds good! I will post my starting weight on Saturday!
  • kelseysarah002
    kelseysarah002 Posts: 8 Member
    im posting on saturday too but i work in the morning so i may not post until saturday evening. just a heads up :) im still in will just be a lil later.
  • spaceEF
    Not a problem ladies! I will be posting tomorrow and I'm dreading it! But it's the beginning---NOT the end, so I'll hopefully get over it! Ha ha! Get ready to kick butt starting tomorrow!
  • Liekel
    Liekel Posts: 16 Member
    Username/Real Name: Liekel/Kellie
    Starting Weight: I will post later as have no access to scales but I'm reckoning somewhere around 308lbs
    Goal Weight: to lost 28lbs less of my starting weight
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 14lbs less of my target weight
    Why do you want to lose the weight? To be proud of myself for achieving something thats only going to benifit me! To feel better about myself and hopefully to get that weight loss bug so I can reach a healthy weight
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Username/Real Name: sarahabdulmajid/ Sara
    Starting Weight: 77kg / 170 lbs
    Goal Weight: 65kg / 143 lbs
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 70kg / 154lbs
    Why do you want to lose the weight? to become healthier and feel better about myself
  • JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Username/Real Name: KatieIsFierce / Katie
    Starting Weight: 118.5
    Goal Weight: A muscular 112
    Mini Goal Weight: 115
    Why do you want to lose the weight? To love what I see in the mirror, fit into my clothes better, and surprise my boyfriend when he returns in December. This is not so much about losing the weight for me, but about beginning to work out and bettering the appearance of my skin.
  • kelseysarah002
    kelseysarah002 Posts: 8 Member
    Username/Real Name: kelseysarah002/ kelsey
    Starting Weight: 197 :(
    Goal Weight: not sure yet... waiting to see how my body looks first. im thinking 130-140 ish?..
    Mini Goal Weight: 185
    Why do you want to lose the weight? To look better in pictures! to feel better, fit into clothes better, be proud of myself.
  • spaceEF
    Username/Real Name: spaceEF/ Stacy
    Starting Weight: 158
    Goal Weight: 135
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 145
    Why do you want to lose the weight? To gain confidence. Whenever I hit higher weights I just don't feel like myself anymore, I don't care to be around people, especially do active things with them, eat with them, or surely would NOT go to the beach with them. I would just like to feel comfortable in my own skin, comfortable in clothing, and appealing to my husband (even though as you can guess he says I already am, but still, I'd rather WOW him.)

So.....with that said..... LET'S DO THIS!
  • tryn2getright
    tryn2getright Posts: 10 Member
    Username/Real Name: sweetp0380/ Pam
    Starting Weight: 274
    Goal Weight: 245
    Mini(halfway) Goal Weight, (if any): to lose at least 20lbs of my starting weight
    Why do you want to lose the weight: To be healthy & b able to shop in any store I like.
  • Liekel
    Liekel Posts: 16 Member
    Username/Real Name: Liekel/Kellie
    Starting Weight: I will post later as have no access to scales but I'm reckoning somewhere around 308lbs
    Goal Weight: to lost 28lbs less of my starting weight
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 14lbs less of my target weight
    Why do you want to lose the weight? To be proud of myself for achieving something thats only going to benifit me! To feel better about myself and hopefully to get that weight loss bug so I can reach a healthy weight

Weighed myself today I'm actually 309lbs
  • babydoll315
    babydoll315 Posts: 30 Member
    Username/Real Name: babydoll315/Jody
    Starting Weight: 142.6
    Goal Weight: 120.0
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 131.0
    Why do you want to lose the weight? To become healthier, feel better about myself and to look better in my clothes.

I have to admit upfront that I can be forgetful with my schedule as busy as it is. I'm hoping I will remember to check in weekly!! :smile:
  • Nlynn78
    Nlynn78 Posts: 20 Member
    Name: Nikki

Starting Weight: 285

Goal Weight: 170

Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 270

Why do you want to lose the weight? I am out of shape, and unhealthy. I want to be healthier so I can do the things I like more often, like camping/hiking/backpacking. :)
  • Name: Danielle
    Starting Weight: 158 lb
    Goal Weight: 138 lb
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight: 148lb
    Why I want to lose weight: The extra weight brings me down, makes me tired, and bums me out. I want more energy and confidence.
  • anzielinger
    anzielinger Posts: 11 Member
    Sorry a little late to check in but here are my stats:

Username/Real Name: alahham/Anzie
    Starting Weight: 150
    Current Weight: 141
    Goal Weight: 128-125
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 132
    Why do you want to lose the weight? I am getting married at the end of October and want to look great in my wedding dress. I want more energy. I really want to start the new year stronger, healthier, and leaner.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Username/Real Name: toyotagirl3/Ashley
    Starting weight: 145
    Current weight:139
    Goal weight: 135
    Why do I want to lose weight? Well I'm really not concerned with losing a bunch but I want to work on my problem areas. I would like to have a flat stomach again and tone my legs and butt. After having my children I feel like I owe it to myself to get back into shape. I also want to feel and look sexy!!!
  • Username:lriley52
    Starting weight: 161
    Current weight: 158.5
    Goal weight: 150
    Why: Feel better, clothes fit, 3 mi run is easier, puts my BMI whre it should be. gives me incentive to get to 145.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Name: Dee
    Starting Weight: 205 lb
    Goal Weight: 180 lb
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight: 190 lb
    Why I want to lose weight: The extra weight puts me in a pissy mood, leaves me with no energy.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Username/Real Name: mcctin65/ Tina
    Starting Weight: 155
    Goal Weight:135
    Mini(halfway)Goal Weight, (if any): 145
    Why do you want to lose the weight? I was doing great and felt so much better. More energy, clothes fit better. Then I blew it and gained again. Now my newer clothes don't fit. I'm also going on a real vacation this year (cruise) for the first time ever and want to feel comfortable with myself. Plus looking to be SMOKING HOT rocking my swim suit!