girls with sixpack plans?

1235»

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    I saw this post and got really excited! I've always imagined having amazing abs, but never have really known how to start. Please feel free to friend me! I am open to advice on how to achieve this!

Read through the thread - the info hasn't changed, really. :-)
  • Desmonema
    Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
    Right guys, good to see the interest in that topic.... so why don't you join the group 'sixpack abs for girls'. I am not really back on track yet because of my recent injury, but hope to be able to exercise properly and all-out before Christmas again. Until then I will try to do my very best to get that body fat down again by just tweaking the diet...
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    Hey, I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this..
    but I will post it anyway just in case!
    These workouts are my saviour, they are perfect for toning up and burning that remaining fat, there is hundreds too choose from and they are easy to follow along with but they will definately get you sweating girls! Check them out :)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975/videos
  • Desmonema
    Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
    Hey, I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this..
    but I will post it anyway just in case!
    These workouts are my saviour, they are perfect for toning up and burning that remaining fat, there is hundreds too choose from and they are easy to follow along with but they will definately get you sweating girls! Check them out :)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975/videos

That's no coincidence.... she is one of the former founders of BODYROCK.TV. She and her husband founded the whole thing, but after they broke up, he and his new crew continued with bodyrock and Zuzka came up with her youtube-channel (Zuzka Light as far as I know).

And yes, High INtensity Interval Training is defo the way to go! No other workout style burns fat better than tabata-style!!
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    She is awesome! They have fantastic bodies, I would love to be that ripped :) I will keep at it and try to keep up haha.
    I also love the fact that they don't use a lot of equipment, I really do prefer to use my own body weight and nature to get the strength I need.
    Peace
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    hey, dont 100% fit here as I do have a little bit left to loose but I used to be a gym junkie/ fitness nutter and used to have a sixpack and sure as hell want it back!
  • at206155
    at206155 Posts: 29 Member
    am in -

stats
    5 foot 4
    sw - 121
    gw - 110 (dream weight)

goals - abs - so I can wear all the cool clothes I've bought!!!

and its going to be summertime here in sydney soon and I want to wear a bikini - for the first time ever!!!

age - 33

two daughters, married, work part time, study part time! aiming also to start running and be fitter and stronger and healthier!!
  • jellybird
    jellybird Posts: 37 Member
    Desmonema - I'd love to join in. I Bodyrock, do Z's workouts and also the ones on DailyBurn. All HIIT and Tabata style.

I have similar stats to you:

5'4"
    ~23% body fat
    Want to go to 17-18%
    CW=127
    GW=120ish (I care more about the BF)
  • Good luck girls! :happy: