So many people - so little clothing

Replies

• cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    I started at 250 pounds with a 40.5 inch waist.......

90 pounds later, bet your *kitten* I'mma show my tummy! :laugh:

Damn straight. YOU GO GIRL!!
  • Don't people get tired of posting the same topics repeatedly? Use the search function and you will find this topic is old and tired.
    Let it die already.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    I'm going to post the same thing I do every time this topic comes up.

CTRL+C, CTRL+V

Whenever there's a thread like this, someone always says, "You can see progress just as much fully clothed."

Really? I don't think I look much different in these two photos.

before-after-jeans.jpg

But in a bikini? There's a difference.

camo-suit-back-june-jan.jpg

In addition to being damn proud that my *kitten* got 10 years younger-looking in seven months... If I'm going to be giving advice to others, shouldn't I have some amount of proof that I know wtf I'm talking about?
  • Makes me think of something I posted on FB a few days ago. It read: Girls be so quick to upload half naked pictures....B#tch upload a diploma! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I'm at work so I can't upload the img)
  • I have no pics of myself. I was 225, a regular at the gym for the past 20 years, and pretty consistently. But always with a little pudge on the stomach. Not any more folks! I dropped to 195 and I have decided to stop there. MyFitnessPal rocks!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Why is it strange? This is a weight loss forum, people are here to share their success stories and strut their stuff!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Wow. Not a single person has ever posted about this subject before. You are so observant.
  • so does this mean you don't want to see my hairy bean bag ?!?!

totally had me shoot water out of my nose! :laugh:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Don't people get tired of posting the same topics repeatedly? Use the search function and you will find this topic is old and tired.
    Let it die already.

Gosh - the peron who wrote the 8 reactions was so right.

I am not a prude at all I just think it is strange - people that would not post a bikini shot on FB put nearly naked photos here - strange
  • <-- NAKED! (in my own mind)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member

CTRL+C, CTRL+V

Whenever there's a thread like this, someone always says, "You can see progress just as much fully clothed."

before-after-jeans.jpg

In addition to being damn proud that my *kitten* got 10 years younger-looking in seven months... If I'm going to be giving advice to others, shouldn't I have some amount of proof that I know wtf I'm talking about?

i see a dresser and a cat in one of the pics not in the other ;)
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member

CTRL+C, CTRL+V

before-after-jeans.jpg

You always look awesome.

If I could post naked pictures I would.

And to the person who said we confused this site with a dating website....really? I post half naked pictures, so I am OBVIOUSLY looking for a date. Lame. :laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    I have been on this site a few months now and I must say I have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life...

Doesn't anyone else think this is strange????

No. I would find it strange if there were not a lot of people showing skin on a fitness site. Look at any fitness magazine - the way they show results is to show skin. How is this different?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

I am not a prude at all I just think it is strange - people that would not post a bikini shot on FB put nearly naked photos here - strange

MFP is different than Facebook. I can't go to the real world, to my friends and family, to people that have known me forever and be like "Hey, I had to lose weight and here's my results."

These are the same people who have been saying "don't worry about it! you look great! you don't need to lose weight!"

People of MFP are more honest than that.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    I have been on this site a few months now and I must say I have never seen so many people in so many states of undress in my life...

No. I think it is strange when people around here have too much clothing on. Kinda like seeing people dressed at the nude beach. :tongue:
  • Don't people get tired of posting the same topics repeatedly? Use the search function and you will find this topic is old and tired.
    Let it die already.

It's because everyone here is proud of their weightloss and everyone on Facebook would just make fun of you because facebook sucks.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

No. I think it is strange when people around here have too much clothing on.

YES. Thank you.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    I don't know why people don't wear clothes anymore....sigh..
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member

It's because there's a thread that starts with basically the same sentiment at least once a week, occasionally a couple of times a day. Threads life short lives before they get buried here.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Those who DO learn from history are doomed to sit by helplessly while those who did not learn it repeat it.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    We all like to show off our hard work that was put in. Well most anyhow.