Help picking a dress!!!

Replies

• ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    For some reason #3 wouldn't work for me. But I like #2 and #5 the best out of the ones I saw
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    5 works now! I like it too... the waistband is lovely.

If you're going for sexy, go 3! You can add a shawl to done down the sexy for the ceremony/pictures, heh.
    If you're not, 2 and 5 are beautiful and flattering.
  • i loooove #3, but it seems to be more girls night out appropriate, i think that #2 is beautiful and very wedding appropriate :)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Thanks you sooo much for opinions everyone!! I really appreciate is - I've worn #3 once all the others I still need to wear, I've only recently looked halfway decent in them :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    They all look good - for a wedding I would pick #2.
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    I like 3 and 4 the best! 3 va va voomy (but still classy) and 4 is classy.
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    I think you look best in #3
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    I think I'm leaning toward 1 or 2 :)

I need to go out to a club/lounge and wear 3 because I love it, haha =D
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    1 or 3
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    I'd pick #3 and add a wrap or a necklace, its sexy.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    #3. It's wedding appropriate. You look slim in it.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    I like #3 best - it's very flattering on you.
  • #3 is not appropriate for a wedding at that type of venue. If it was an evening wedding than it would be fine. Weddings are NOT the place for club dresses!

I love #2 on you. It falls very nicely on your body, and is a great color for transitioning from summer to fall.
  • I really like #5! I don't think it makes you look top heavy at all! Three looks great on you too!! :)
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    You look hot in 3, but I think that it is a bit "club". I think I like 4 the best for the wedding. At least in the picture, you look very slim and classy in it.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    #'s 3-5. I love #4 though!
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    i actually like 2 and 5 and from those i would choose 5.. kinda dark in those pics. but u are an attractive and pretty lady and i think those 2 make u look hot..
  • Hmmmm #1 is my favorite but I like #4 also and feel like it might suit the ocassion.
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    i think 3 is the best beause it makes you look thinner and plus everyone needs a little black dress :)
    you look rockin' in all of them no matter which one you pick