Plus size clothes

I just found my motivation again. Went to the Kohl's sale and started looking at the clearance section. Nothing like getting a good deal. Having to always look in the plus size section is getting on my nerves. I see all the cute clothes in the "regular" section and crave to one day be able to try them on. I want to wear cute boots that can fit over my calves. So i will keep on trucking and make it happen. Small goals turning into big goals. I left Kohls empty handed. I don't want to settle for buying super size tops. I'll wait. The "regular" section will be waiting for me.

Replies

• mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Good for you. Before you know it you'll be there. Last week I went into a plus store and looked at their tops and realized that their small was now too big for me. Its a great feeling to know I can now buy a "regular" XL rather than a "plus" 1X. And maybe soon just a L.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    You can do it! I went from a 3XL to a Small, so I have been there and know what you are dealing with! you can do this! :) You will get there! :flowerforyou:
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Can't wait for this day.
  • I know how you feel. I would love to be able to buy a pair of pants again that don't have an elastic waist!
  • I totally understand what that feels like. Not to mention that the prices triple when you need to buy a 3x piece of clothing, it's insane! I even saw these cute rain boots and my calves won't fit into it!! I am soooooo motivated to change this!! You can do it!
  • zuzzieq7
    zuzzieq7 Posts: 1 Member
    I use to love clothes...don't want to be a plus size fashonista!
  • Thats one of the factors that is motivating me as well. Plus size clothes just ins't cute! And if you do find something cute it usually is gonna cost you an arm and a leg. I always envy my friends who can go into the "regular" stores and buy cute dresses and boots! Good luck, I am right there with you :)