What's the story behind your picture?

khara2012
khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
I am a Twilight fan. I just adore Edward, hate Kristin Stewart, so I vamped my picture so I can imagine myself spending all eternity with Edward, and heck, while I'm at it I might as well "spend some time" with Jasper, too! :devil: Gotta' love the southern boys...

Replies

• Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Mine is family picnic last week. One of the first pictures I haven't hated in years.
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Fun yet anonymous.
  • Determination, hard work, will power, and most of all SUCCESS is behind my picture :)

Now I just need to get back to that point again.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Showin' off mah Iggle green...
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854
    My kittens bothering the snake! :)
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    My "i'm feeling fit" picture, plus I look awesomely tan. LOL
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Mine is one of my graduation pictures taken last fall and this one was one of my favorites. Plus it shows my shape and size which is kind of important to me when it comes to a fitness site. :tongue:
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    My icon is running joke between a good friend and myself. He sent it to me. It always makes me smile :-D
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Atlanta Aquarium while we were down in Georgia for DragonCon last week. Size xl pants and size xl top-- from 30/32's!! ☺
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Mine was me getting ready for work lol. I decided to take my pic since I so rarely have my hair in braids. Not that you can really tell in the picture haha.
  • JDMRoma
    JDMRoma Posts: 46 Member
    Mine is from a Hike I did last year, Its called Table Rock in Dixsville Notch New Hampshire !

It overlooks the Balsams Grand Resort...theres a little bit of History there.

First place in the US to Vote in the Presidential election too.

But overall its Gods Country for sure....Love it up there !

Also Testing my Fear of Heights !!
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    A success picture, minus 34 pounds:)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Well, it's a picture of me and I took it and I was standing on my front porch.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    I'm a cad and a bounder.

And also the inspiration for **** Dastardly.

Doesn't get better than that.

(This auto censor is ridiculous).
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Aggie student bonfire. Swinging on the back wedge of a large pine tree that was to be our "dorm log". There's not many areas that aggies normally cut that is softwood, so the trees were like cutting through butter that year.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    It's my "I finally have a bicep worthy of a photo" pic, lol. I've been getting compliments on it all day so obviously others think so too. haha
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Me. With my girls in a sunflower maze. I love my girls.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    It's an "I'm extremely proud of how far I've come and am happy with where I am".
    I took it just a bit ago after running around all day. Besides, I needed a new profile picture ;)
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Mine is from the most recent 5k I ran! I'm holding a carton of chocolate milk, we were 2.5 hours from the Kawartha's and our home, and the chocolate milk given after the race was Kawartha Dairy Chocolate Milk LOL
  • ncprasad
    ncprasad Posts: 32 Member
    Go Blue!