Attn. all Pitbull type owners!

Troll
Troll Posts: 922 Member
ive been getting emails and texts all morning alerting me that HALLOWEEN 2012 is going to be national kill a pitbull day. people are supposed to throw tainted treats in pitbull containing yards and hand them out to pitties that are trick or treating with families. even if its nothing, please keep your pups safe. you never know what kind of psychos are running around.

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    I've heard absolutely nothing about this.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Where did you hear this?
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Im a pitbull advocate! Is this seriously true???
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif
  • I haven't heard such a thing. Where did you hear that?
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    i havent heard anything about this either but if it is true its stupid and immature! I Love Pit Bulls!!!!!! its not the dog that is the problem its the owner!!!!!!!!! they get such a bad rap! along with a lot of other breeds.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Nonsense, just nonsense.
    No offense, but this is as dumb as the emails about the post office taxing emails.
  • That is so sick.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

hehe, Oh noes!
  • tammyp10
    tammyp10 Posts: 17 Member
    You've got to be kidding me!!!!!! I'm so angry I'm having a hard time typing this!!!!! I own 2 pits and they're both harmless!!!! I can't believe the neerve of some people!!! I love my dogs as if they're my four-legged children!!!! WOW!!!!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    This rumor goes around every year. It's the same for black cats. If people are sick enough to do anything like that, they probably won't wait til Halloween
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Where did you find this? I have searched and not seen anything. This is a horrible rumor to perpetuate, as good as your intentions might be.
    Snopes has nothing, and when I google that terrible phrase, all I get is National Pitbull Awareness day, as it should be. If you're going to post something so inflammatory, back it up with facts and resources. Shame on you.
  • http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCawDh4D_C_h-Kd1ffJpjl8g
    Looks like he is trying to make it true! Sick bstrd!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Gonna get a Pitt so I can be scared too!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    People have issues... that is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMH
  • I hear stuff like this working at a vet office every week, the likelihood of there being an actual day dedicated to killing just pits is slim to none, to be honest. Moral of the story is- you should protect your animals all the time!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Where did you find this? I have searched and not seen anything. This is a horrible rumor to perpetuate, as good as your intentions might be.
    Snopes has nothing, and when I google that terrible phrase, all I get is National Pitbull Awareness day, as it should be. If you're going to post something so inflammatory, back it up with facts and resources. Shame on you.

Oh snap.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    :noway: What?!? That is so stupid! I hope it is not true! Guess I will keep a close eye on our pit bull. Glad we live all around family.
  • Where did you find this? I have searched and not seen anything. This is a horrible rumor to perpetuate, as good as your intentions might be.
    See my post from You tube. I didn't watch it because I think it is truley disturbing. I hope it doesn't happen.
This discussion has been closed.