Sexual Orientation?

124»

Replies

• windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    lets wait until the thread reaches 8 pages then count how many heterosexual men comment that they are lesbians trapped in men's bodies.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Very straight.......................
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    I classify myself as bi.

Though my friends and I have agreed that labels are not necessary. People are who they are and thats all there is to it! :) No judgment zone.....
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    You can't have your vagina and eat it too...

Unless you're really REALLY flexible.....
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    You can't have your vagina and eat it too...

Actually, I have a vagina - but I can't eat it.

Lol... which is exactly what the expression says =)
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    I'm a married lesbian, living the dream.
  • Straight.

And on a side note Sheri you better not be tossing me in with the crazy exes!
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Straight as far as I know:) I think I might be bicurious or bisexual however. I spent the longest time telling people I was bisexual actually, but now I'm starting to realize that maybe I was just curious instead haha...oh wellXP
  • I'm Asexual. It kinda sucks not feeling normal but ah well
  • Straight but not narrow.

Also: in before the lock?
  • Lol... which is exactly what the expression says =)

Oh yeah, it does.....

*goes back to sleep*
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Homosexual :)
  • I'm trisexual. I'll try anything that's sexual.

(hoping that hasn't been used already)
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Straight
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i like bewbz. they're fun :) but i want relationships with men, not women. too much estrogen! ack! and one day i hope to marry a man, have a dad for my kids. everyone's fun to look at though, but at the end of the day, i want to snuggle up to a strong man with some chest hair and a deep voice. yum! :) still, bewbz. haha. this topic used to torture me growing up before i realized it was totally OK to not be one extreme or the other. sexuality is fluid.
  • Chapstick... I'll have to adopt that one...:smile:
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Hi Folks,

The original subject matter of the thread is not a violation of our guidelines, but the thread is becoming a target for sexual content, rather than just a place to identify one's sexuality.
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

I recommend anyone interested in resuming this topic search the Groups area. There are several LGBT groups where this discussion can likely take place without causing guideline violations on the main forums.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.