T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Team: Join us!

Replies

• mistydcox
    mistydcox Posts: 11 Member
    Okay so Cyndi we already hung out last night so you know that I weighed in Friday and had not lost a pound nothing! So still at 9 lbs lost in 3 weeks. I am only one pound away from my goal which was 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Only one day to go ha ha today! Doubt anything is coming off due to Aunt Flow in the house soon started PMS like 4 days ago which I am assuming why I have not dropped. I tend to have like 8-9 day flow so between that and PMS like a week and a half I am not dropping weight. I feel lighter today for some reason though?

Anyway, so I will be staying on track and logging in to do my food just won't be weighing in until she is gone. :)

Cyndi great job saw that you lost more weight! Congrats!

So my Valentine's Goal is 5 lbs in the next 2 weeks.

Congrats everyone on weight loss! Will check in later this week!

Misty
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Nitag - SW 230/GW 150/CW 198 = LOSS OF 3 LBS
    Losingit4good ~SW 254/ GW 200/ CW 217.5= Loss 1.9lbs
    cc_cambell81 SW 149, GW 130, CW 136= -1.2
    manda111 SW198, GW 130, CW 165= 3lbs loss!!!
    kstefanski - SW: 200, GW: 135, CW 159.2 = 1 lb gain
    Guidosgal-SW224 CW184 GW have not decided yet. (stuck stuck stuck)
    ewill SW: 250.8 GW: 175 CW:248 = loss of 2.8 pounds
    pinbotchick SW 237 GW 140 CW 203 = -3 lbs (1 pound from Valentine's Day Challenge goal of 202:bigsmile:)

It looks like everyone is doing pretty well. Keep up the great work.
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Well, was really off my game last week because of sick hubby. I really had to take care of him. Gained two pounds, did no exercise except 2 miles on friday. I have no idea on calories or water.

Today is a new day. Bought the ea active and love it.

exercise - Did 2 miles on the walk away the pounds.
    did 27 minutes of the medium intensity on ea active. Love that they give you calories burned.

Water - Already drinking 3 glasses so far.

watching what I eat today.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    I weighed this morning for the heck of it and I've lost another 3 lbs.. I guess my husband being gone is a good thing.. Bad thing is I am having a really hard time eating.. Experincing a lot of anxiety ect.. Can't sleep.. Its been horrible.. Cyndi I guess I should take you up on your offer .. Send me your number....

Anita
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    HEY ALL BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WHILE WAS PART OF THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE IN MARCH OF 2009 WHICH AT THAT TIME I LOST 35 POUNDS AND GOT SO TIED UP THAT I BECAME SLACK AND SWAMPED AT THE SAME TIME. MY WIFE GOT PREGNANT AND SO STARTED THE BABYS ROOM SECOND I GOT A NEW JOB AND AND STARTED BUILDING A SHED ALL AT ONCE NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS SO BUSY I COULD BARELY CATCH A BREATH WELL NOW THE BABY ARRIVED AS OF OCT1ST AND I AM BACK AND READY I HAVE NOT ONLY GAINED BACK MY INITIAL WEIGHT BUT HAVE GAINED A LITTLE EXTRA I AM NOW AT 320 AND DEPRESSED BUT ALSO READY TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT. TRYING TO GO TO THE GYM IS A CHALLENGE BECAUSE WHEN IM OFF I HAVE THE KID AND I ONLY WORK 10 DAYS A MONTH. IF YALL WOULD HAVE ME I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN WITH YALL AND REACH OUR GOALS TOGETHER. PS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS IM NOT YELLING ITS JUST THAT I HATE TO TYPE AND THE SHIFT KEY IS A PAIN LOL.
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    HI Mike and good luck on your journey. Congrats on the new baby too!!

Nita I'll give you my number too if you need to talk.

I bought one of those Shake Weights they advertise on TV this weekend hoping to strengthen my upper back and arms so hopefully this dang pain will go away in my shoulders. I've used it twice and I like it. It's only a 6 minute workout but that is good enough for me right now. My arm really can feel it burn while you are shaking it. Maybe a I get stronger I can do the workout twice!! LOL. I logged my food on Saturday but not Sunday. Gonna go do that now for today.

Looks like everyone is dong a great job. NIta you better not waste away on us. You need to lose weight the right way and not by starving yourself. I know you're not doing it on purpose but maybe you need to get a good protein drink or meal replacement drink to help you through this time.

Have a great week all!!

Deb
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Hey n2dfire welcome and congrats on the new baby. You will get there remember one step at a time. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pamh5555
    Well, lets see

Starting Weight - Dec 1 was 215
    Current Weight - 203 lbs

I believe that i am up from last week weigh in. Not enough exercise last week, not enough water, no idea on my calories. hubby was sick and i was taking care of him 24/7 for days. I do literally mean 24/7. he had to be given a pill every hour on the hour - alternating ones. very confusing. he had very severe virtigio and it is still not gone but does not require constant watching.

Bought the EA Active game for Wii. Absolutely love it. i am so sore from the work outs but i can definitely feel a difference. I enjoy that it is constant moving from one exercise to another. I also love that it gives you calories burned. lots of different exercised daily. AI have only done medium and low intensity so far.

Monday -
    Walk away the pounds dvd - 2 miles
    EA Active medium intensity - 1 hour
    Ea active low intensity - 30 minutes

completed water.
    Over calories

Tuesday
    Walk away the pounds dvd - 1 mile
    Ea Active medium intenstiy - 1 hour

Working on water - 3 done already
    watching calories today
  • Hey guys. I weighed in and I'm down to 140. My vday goal was like 5-8 pounds I think... well I've reached the 5 pound mark. Maybe I can meet the 8 pound goal... I haven't really been trying to lose, just to maintain. I'm doing pretty good. I got my car fixed... I can now drive it more than 5 miles with out the fear of it dying... and I can listen to the radio and have my headlights on lol. Jason spent the whole yesterday tearing my car apart trying to fix it... but he got it. That's about it. I've been super busy lately. I haven't had time to really do much of anything.... but I'll try to get on later and read some of the posts so I know what is going on...
  • Hi everyone, I would like to join this group too! I am 38 years old, and was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have done a complete overhaul on my diet and activity levels. Done a lot of research on the glycemic index, and it seems to be working, I have lost 19 pounds since Jan.9. Good luck everyone on becoming more healthy!
  • Hi.

Check out this post about Nike+ and helping Haiti.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/79607-nike-help-for-haiti
  • honda
    honda Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all,
    Welcome trachnurse:)
    I haven't been on in awhile, it's been crazy busy here. My daughter turned 16 last weekend and I am having a harder time with that than I thought I would be..... I lost5.2lbs for the month of January even after having birthday cake!!!

Off to do strength training:) Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!!!

SW 232, GW 140, CW 206= -5.2!!!
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Where is everyone this week? I've been good this week. I might just lose some weight from the last time i weighed which was 2 weeks ago. I gained a few lbs and then i lost them back so hopefully I will be happy tomorrow. I bought a Shake weight last weekend and have been using it and it is making my back a little better. Not much else going on this week. Hope everyone is doing well. Those of you who are just reading and not posting.....say something so we know you are alive!!
  • Hey,

Here we go:

SW198, GW 130,CW 165= no change, 2 in loss on hips :)

Off to work I go!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    pinbotchick SW 237; GW 140; CW 202 = -1.5 lbs
  • pamh5555
    Well, I am not happy because i gained. I am now at 204 lbs today. still down from the dec 1 weigh in of 215 lbs. was not able to exercise for a week due to taking care of hubby and then overdueing it on th ea active. I was able to exercise again today. I did the ea active on low intensity. still can feel it. then did 1 mile of the 5 mile burning the pounds dvd with the 2 minute boost and then 1/2 mile of walk away the pounds for abs. I think this really stretched the muscle afterwards because I can feel them but no pain. very happy about that.

Hopefully we will get the blizzard and all i have to do is stay home and work out. Yeah!!.
  • guidosgal
    Happy almost weekend everyone. Its Gray and rainy here in northern Cal. Its been a slow process the past couple weeks its like I am stuck in neutral. I am losing only about a half pound a week (((BLAH)))
    pinbotchick SW 237; GW 140; CW 202 = -1.5 lbs
    GuidosGal SW-224 CW-183 GW ?
  • guidosgal
    Sorry Total 1 pound lost
  • Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great week. I started the 30 day shred on Saturday and have been doing it everyday along with 30 minutes on my airdyne or 35 minutes on the elliptical trainer. The 30 day shred is kicking my butt! I still haven't been able to do it non stop, but I'm trying. I had an off day on Wednesday, my grandmother went to the hospital and I was feeling down... Didn't workout. But I tried to make up for it by working out longer on the elliptical yesterday. I wish my weight loss was a little more this week, but there will always be good weeks and bad weeks, I'll just keep on trucking though!! So for the weigh-in today...
    SW: 248 GW:175 CW: 246 = 2 pound loss

hope everyone keeps up the great work!! And hi to the new members!
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Blech. I am STUCK. Actually, I can't say that. I'm moving, just in the wrong direction. I keep gaining weight, and I'm almost back in the 160s, which would make me super depressed. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I eat all of my calories, including my exercise calories, and I'm exercising 6 or 7 days a week doing cardio, no strength training so I know it's not muscle being built up. I'm not eating anything bad, I only eat whole wheat breads and crackers, and I'm always under carbs anyway. I don't eat a lot of sugar, the most is a cup of hot chocolate every now and then, and even that is no sugar added. I eat breakfast, too, and no fast food at all. I feel like I'm doing everything right but I'm not losing.:grumble:

That being said:
    SW: 200, GW: 135, CW: 159.6 - 1 lb gain :cry: