Wedding

Hello All,
I wanted to share my success thus far. I was turned onto this program by my mother. She has lost 30lbs so far and I have lost 22 since April 1st. I am getting married in 5 weeks and purchased my wedding dress a size smaller when I first began this program. I am happy to so say I can comfortably wear my dress now and go in for my final fitting in 3 weeks!

This program has helped me realize my eating habbits and what I thought was good for me, wasn't really all that great. I am contiuing this program until I reach my goal weight, but I honestly feel this is a life changing experiece and will contiue the program.

Thank you Myfitnesspal!!!!

:-) Amber Jones - Bride to Be:flowerforyou:

Replies

• fsisto
    fsisto Posts: 2 Member
    That is great! Good for you! Congratulations on your wedding!!!! I too am getting married I have a year to go and plenty of weight to drop. I just started MFP and so far so good! Thanks for sharing your story!!!
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    That's incredible! I am a serial wedding dress buyer, and I have 4 dresses that now do not fit in my closet! :D I am totally selling them and sticking with a short awesome one that is still a size too small. ((I have 6 months, so hopefully I will have to alter the crap out of it to make it fit. We are going to vegas, so it is fitting!)

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, and may your future be full of love and awesomesauce!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    It is a life style change! Congrats on your success and Best Wishes on your marriage! :drinker:
  • Congrats on your weight loss and upcoming wedding! I'm getting married in 23 days and I am so glad I found MFP! Before I was more concerned with being "skinny" for my wedding rather than being fit. Now I'm addicted to my workouts, lifting heavier weights, pushing through hard cardio sessions and seeing my shape change, even if the scale doesn't! My orignal plan was just to track my food and try and get as thin as I could, but now is a lifestyle. I eat more now than ever, love the gym and monitor my success by body fat %, not the scale. Hope you stick around after the wedding, so you can be a fit wife!