~42 lbs, before & after

Hi all,

I never took an official before & after pic, I'm not big on having pics taken of me with my shirt off, let alone taking one myself :) but came across a pic taken right before i found the MFP app. I didn't realize how much extra chub I was carrying around, not only in my face/neck but my shoulders & chest. Just found it interesting to see the difference. I kind of wish I had taken official before & after pics now. let's see if this image tag works.

before-after.jpg

Take care
pete

Replies

• chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Awesome work dude!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Wow that is amazing progress! great pics
  • Good for you!!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    congrats! big difference =)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Nice work!
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    What a diffrance it makes in not only the way you look but in the way you feel. Awesome job......
  • You have done so well! I can definitely tell a difference in your face and arm! Wonderful job!! :)
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Big difference, you look great. Congratulations!
  • Let me help you with that.

Awesome work.

Thanks for the help with the tag, i was a picture posting virgin.
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    You look great!!! Must feel great too :)
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    That's Awesome and you can use paint shop or a cheaper version if you want photo to look better. But you look fantastic!!
  • That's Awesome and you can use paint shop or a cheaper version if you want photo to look better. But you look fantastic!!

Thanks - I wasnt really worried about the pic quality, they are very cropped and rotated a bit to get almost the same angle on them both for a better apples-to-apples comparison :)
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Brilliant!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!

May i please ask, how you did your picture split like that?

Thanks!
    Jx
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    You look fantastic! WTG
  • Thanks everyone - what I found interesting was how much weight was lost off my upper body. I've gone from a mens large shirt size, to a small. Also 36" waist down to 29". Couple more lbs to go :)
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Brilliant!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!

Thanks!
    Jx

Thanks - nothing special, opened two different pics, zoomed/cropped and rotated a bit to get them to almost the same angle, then pasted one right next to the other in ms paint, and saved it out :)
  • Great job, congrats!
  • starsuper12
    starsuper12 Posts: 10 Member
    Wow, that's awesome work!! May I please ask how you you did it exactly...obviously following the mfp diet plan but did you also increase your excercise?
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Brilliant!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!

Thanks!
    Jx

Thanks - nothing special, opened two different pics, zoomed/cropped and rotated a bit to get them to almost the same angle, then pasted one right next to the other in ms paint, and saved it out :)

Great! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!