HELP!!!!

Options
It's past 10:00 PM and I still have over 300 calories to eat! HELP!

I'm loosing weight I think too quickly. I'm already down another 2 pounds this week. I don't want to loose this fast because I know it won't stay off. HELP!!!!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    It's past 10:00 PM and I still have over 300 calories to eat! HELP!

I'm loosing weight I think too quickly. I'm already down another 2 pounds this week. I don't want to loose this fast because I know it won't stay off. HELP!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Relax... take a deep breath... You're doing fine!
    If you're doing everything correctly, let the pounds come off.

How about a handfull of almonds??
    Or a small bowl of cereal, tbsp of PB????
    And some h2o....

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Go to bed Sandi...go to bed LOL!
    Sorry I wrote you on MS after you desperate plea for help...I got yah girly :happy:
    I'm right at my calories and I'm soooo hungry tonight. I won't part from my computer until I go to bed :tongue:
    I keep thinking about the strawberries and coolwhip free in the fridge...uggggg!!!
    Can we swap calories...WHAT it doesn't work that way? DARN!!!! :bigsmile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Shut Up! :laugh: :laugh:

and that's meant nicely like Stacy says it.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Well, I screwed up and had spinach and strawberry salad only for lunch. I was at the school all day, and had pork for dinner with veggies. I did get some M&M's today though, so lunch was worth it! NUM for both!

I just hate it when I fear it's going to come back to me next week. Uggg! I'm working too hard this time to turn around with a surprise on my rump! UGGG!

Thanks all for the suggestions.

I went for a half serving of almonds, half serving of craisins, and a glass of milk and water. Thanks...

I'm off to bed. This is too much work! :drinker:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well, I screwed up and had spinach and strawberry salad only for lunch. I was at the school all day, and had pork for dinner with veggies. I did get some M&M's today though, so lunch was worth it! NUM for both!

I just hate it when I fear it's going to come back to me next week. Uggg! I'm working too hard this time to turn around with a surprise on my rump! UGGG!

Thanks all for the suggestions.

I went for a half serving of almonds, half serving of craisins, and a glass of milk and water. Thanks...

I'm off to bed. This is too much work! :drinker:

Get it under control girly. We need to get skinny so when you come home we can eat some real food :laugh: How about a we get ourselves a Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake HAHAHAHAHHA!!!
    Sorry couldn't resist :laugh:
    GNight xoxoxoxo Kel~:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Viente' Iced Mocca...non-fat milk, light ice. YUM! LOL

Night nut!