What's the story behind your picture?

Replies

• 21ST birthday party, was taking photos was a fun night :)
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Me just before the great Salford swim..1 mile in the Salford quays, my first mass open water swim, loved it!
  • Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    i was making dinner after coming home from work and my son took the picture. It was also one of the first pictures I did not hate and could see the changes in myself ;)
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    I'm in an "old fashioned" phone booth in a museum. So hard to believe we used to get in those , shut the door & call people for a quarter ! We didn't talk on the phone a fraction of the time we do now, pretty funny ! Did u ever write on the walls ????
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    A progress pic!
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    I'm in an "old fashioned" phone booth in a museum. So hard to believe we used to get in those , shut the door & call people for a quarter ! We didn't talk on the phone a fraction of the time we do now, pretty funny ! Did u ever write on the walls ????:wink:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    This is my progress in pant/shorts. The bottom is a very large size 20 that I wore too tight when I first started losing. The middle is a pair of 18's that I bought to wear on vacation after I'd lost 40 pounds. The top pair is a size 15 in juniors capris that I wore the other day after losing a total of 50 pounds!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    My 5 yr old - Even 80 something lbs down I like lookin at her more than me - but thats probably cuz she is the CUTEST kid on the planet... :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    It was my birthday and this is the smallest I have been in years!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Hiking at Carl Sandburg's in North Carolina. I'm with my pup, Jack Black, and I'm wearing my Dirty Dancing "Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner" tank. I got it when I saw the Dirty Dancing musical (in L.A.). But found it fitting to wear in N.C. since most of the movie was filmed in the area :happy:

Also, though I wasn't seeing much difference in weight (I was about 16 lbs down), I loved how you could see that definition in my shoulder.. :blushing:
  • My first and most recent time trial - I enjoyed it enough that I am looking forward to another and see a time trial bike somewhere in my future.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    The only full length mirror I have access to (besides the ones at the public gym) is inside the locker room at my work... I've always carried more weight below my waist than above so I wanted a full length picture to get a better idea of what's going on... (I was also really liking what the jeans did for my *kitten*! lol
  • its a goal weight pic of my self from 2004 (aroun 220lbs) and a very special woman took the picture. plus im in a t-shirt i had had since high school. i gave her the T-shirt, which i almost regret but i dont.
  • dan09554
    dan09554 Posts: 327 Member
    Picture was taken on wedding day 5/2010
  • taken two weeks ago at starbucks with my sis
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    just a random summer picture.. nothing special
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    I took a picture.

I uploaded it.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Me and my beautiful bridesmaids on my wedding day. I joke with them that with how gorgeous they all looked, I paled in comparson! Love them! AND...I'm only 10lbs away from my wedding weight so its a good motivator to see it.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Snapchat: I'm digging the reddish purple hair!
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    It was the 1st & final time, that I was barely well enough; to go swimming this season!