What are you reading currently?

Replies

• ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Currently I'm reading Looking For Alaska by John Green... for the fifth time. xD I'd definitely recommend it as it's my favorite book and by my favorite author.

Up next is Rose Madder by Stephen King!
  • workshy000
    workshy000 Posts: 90 Member
    Currently reading Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    QUOTE:

I'm reading The Woman In White by Wilkie Collins,

I'm reading this on audiobook too and really enjoying it what do you think of it?
  • Katrina342
    Katrina342 Posts: 28 Member
    I just finished reading Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell, and it is a freaking amazing book, I definitely recommend it! It's going to be turned into a movie soon too!! Yay!!!
    Now, I am reading 'The Book Thief', by Markus Zusak, and so far it has also been really really good :D
    After that, I'm going back to the beloved Terry Pratchett and I'm starting from the start!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    I'm almost finished with the 2nd Hunger Games book, Catching Fire. Loving this series so far!:glasses:
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Reading the rerurn by Victoria Hislop then thinking of the girl with the dragon tatoo trilogy.
  • vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    I just finished "No Mercy" by Lori Armstrong. I was a very interesting book. Murder/mystery with a dash of romance. I found Armstrong's lead character, Mercy, to be very complex and relate-able. Not quite the girl next door, but a woman who's had a rough life and is OK with it. I'm going to start "Mercy Kill" tonight.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    I just started Her Fearful Cemetery by Audrey Niffenegger (author of the time traveller's wife). I am not sure yet what I think, I am not too far into it yet.
  • I'm reding the magican ( book # 2 ) by Micheal Scott ( the Immortal secrets of Nicholas Fleamel Series) Intersting talks about Paris and meeting Joan of arc who knew Scatty a scotttish warrior, and some surprises along the way. :-)
  • evajg
    evajg Posts: 38 Member
    Just finished Mitch Albom's latest 'The TimeKeeper'. Just started a biography on the Apostle Paul...it reads more like a novel which I like so far.
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Just finished Perks of Being a Wallflower... it had been on my list for years but never got round to it. Bumped it up to the top when I saw a film was due out for it, because I hate seeing films without reading the book first.
    Highly recommend it... amazing characters!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Finally downloaded the Hunger Games........
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Currently reading Rose Madder by Stephen King. I am loving it so far!
  • I just finished Twitchhiker. Really liked it. I tend to read non-fiction rather than fiction. I loved the writing style of Twitchhiker - its like the author is sitting across the table from you, just chatting.

My current book I'm reading is a practical one - The Young Eventing Horse - Breaking, Training and Competing. I need some help with my horse.
  • zenschick
    zenschick Posts: 14 Member
    I just finished the Blood Ninja Trilogy by Nick Lake. I would absolutely recommend it. Its vampire ninjas, zombies, and dragons in feudal Japan.... could it get better?
  • plasmatv
    plasmatv Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 'currently reading 'Bones' by Jonathan Kellerman. I love a good mystery.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    I am reading two books right now. At home I am reading "I am Mary Tudor" I can't remember the author. I just started but it's really good. And at work I am reading "The Blinding Knife" by Brent Weeks. It's book two in the Lightbringer trilogy and he's my favorite author. It is amazing and I find it hard to stop reading when my breaks are over! I love everything he writes.
  • I am currently reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I'm on the fourth book and am totally addicted to the series :)
  • 4thoseiluv
    4thoseiluv Posts: 96 Member
    I just finished reading Think of a Number by Dave Gurney and really enjoyed it ~ it's a thriller. I'm now almost done reading Unsaid by Neil Abramson ~ excellent read. Next will be book 2 by Dave Gurney entitled Shut Your Eyes Tight.

Deborah:flowerforyou:
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Low Pressure by Sandra Brown, I am a little over half way and I love the story line.
    I recommend it to anyone who likes a who done it kind of book with a little romance thrown in.