30 day squat challenge

Replies

• TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    I like this idea, but is 160 squats (10 + adding 5 every day for thirty days) realistic? That sounds like a lot of squats.

Anyone?

agreed. it is mad, it's more than crazy. For me it's impossible I guess. But you can never know and it's better to die trying then not to try at all :)

To help both of you out, i am very out of shape, but it is definitely realistic. if you make sure you do them every day. try to do five when you wake and five when you go to sleep, but then add the extra five each day to both times you do it. by adding the five each day, youre developing a routine that will become easier and easier for your body, no matter what age you are, then you start adding the five daily. basically the main challenge would be to just add that extra five on top of what your body is already getting used to. You will be surprised!
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm in!
  • oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    I am in!!!!
  • 03bangin2pt0
    03bangin2pt0 Posts: 4 Member
    I'd like to Join!
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Please join the official squat challenge thread
  • I'm in!:laugh:
  • I have a muscle disease and can only do about 5 squats to begin. I can maybe add 1 more a day and see how that goes.

Count me in!
  • sniegparslina
    sniegparslina Posts: 40 Member
    Did my 10 today, really did! And I'm blonde probably, but I couldn't find that group?
  • Sounds good! Great motivation to get some squats in everyday!
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Would any ladies be interested in doing a 30 day squat challenge with me?

Starting September 24-October 24

Let's do this....tell me how we're doing this. Message me, though :D
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Gotta go. Having a sleepover...can't always get to the message boards. I'm normally out and about or getting on everybody's profile, shouting out a hello or whatnot to let them know I'm there....so yeah....make sure to get in touch with me....gonna do my 10 at the gym tomorrow :D I'll be sure to let you guys know when I get a chance. <3
  • lotsofboobsweat
    lotsofboobsweat Posts: 12 Member
    I want in ! This will be my first challenge :noway: Is there a link to the squat challenge thread:flowerforyou:
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    I am in!
  • kurusbanget
    kurusbanget Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in.
  • I'm in! Hopefully, I can get my butt, knees and quads to cooperate! Increasing 5/day is definitely going to be a challenge .... but I shall endeavor to do them faithfully!
  • chickenshit4
    chickenshit4 Posts: 49 Member
    No worries,
    Not sure bout group though?
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    I'm in!
  • chickenshit4
    I'm going to use this website to do my squats. It is much more realistic and achievable.
    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/week1.html
  • findingKylie
    findingKylie Posts: 26 Member
    Keen,. not sure how im going to go.. but ya never know untill you try :)
  • chickenshit4
    I'm going to use this website to do my squats. It is much more realistic and achievable.
    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/week1.html