What part of Arizona are you from?

Replies

• shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    I'm in West Phoenix been here for a year and a half.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    I'm in Tucson and work out every weekday at Platinum Fitness (Oracle). Am I going to see you there? Or Costco? Or Trader Joe?:wink:

I work out at the Platinum on Golflinks and Harrison! :)
  • Alexwinand
    Alexwinand Posts: 2 Member
    Sierra Vista
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    North Phoenix near Horizon!
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Scottsdale, near Scottsdale Airpark. Close enough that when some of the smaller planes come in for landings I can see passengers looking out windows... O_O

I grew up near the airpark. Had a small plane crash just two houses down from us once.

Was that the plane that crashed in front of the blue house? I used to live down that street too!
  • kshook
    kshook Posts: 4 Member
    East Mesa, Las Sendas area...
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Mesa!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Okay, y'all are making my military move to Yuma feel like a death sentence. Care to elaborate on the *few* highlights that living there *might* present?? Please? I'm okay with false optimism, really. :sad:

they have a KFC buffet in Yuma ;)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Okay, y'all are making my military move to Yuma feel like a death sentence. Care to elaborate on the *few* highlights that living there *might* present?? Please? I'm okay with false optimism, really. :sad:

OMG, I'd weigh 300 pounds if I had access to a KFC buffet on a regular basis.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member

OMG, I'd weigh 300 pounds if I had access to a KFC buffet on a regular basis.

its a KFC/A&W we stopped and got like 6 orders of cheese curds heheh
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    South Phoenix/Laveen area...work in Peoria!
  • Savbomb
    Savbomb Posts: 17 Member
    The dirty T and looking for a workout partner
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Scottsdale, near Scottsdale Airpark. Close enough that when some of the smaller planes come in for landings I can see passengers looking out windows... O_O

I grew up near the airpark. Had a small plane crash just two houses down from us once.

Was that the plane that crashed in front of the blue house? I used to live down that street too!

If my horrible memory serves me correctly, the house was blue.
  • hello, from tempe.
  • jillthrasher
    jillthrasher Posts: 9 Member
    Hey, noob to this site, living in Mesa
  • Howdy all! I live down in San Tan Valley. Sometimes referred to as "Sun Tan Valley" or "Satan Valley" depending on how hot it is.
  • Scottsdale, Raintree exit...near the Dunkin Donuts...way too near the Dunkin Donuts!
  • Scottsdale, Raintree exit...near the Dunkin Donuts...way too near the Dunkin Donuts!

Being so close to a DD would be soooooo not good for me, LOL
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Scottsdale, Raintree exit...near the Dunkin Donuts...way too near the Dunkin Donuts!

I love DD a little more than Starbucks. What's wrong with me.
  • Gilbert on the border of Mesa!