Anyone heavier than their husband?

123457»

Replies

• I am fatter then my husband now. He lost 138 and I just has a baby. Do I feel any different? Nope I am enjoying every minutes and almost every night.*wink* all kidding aside I wouldn't feel bad about it. I am sure he's happy with you.
    Did you eat back your 'exercise' calories?

...and it's 132 lbs, not 138, hun.

Oops.
  • I don't ever think I will be lighter than my husband. He is 5'7" and 130lbs. I am 5'7' and 170lbs (as of this mornings scale reading). I used to be 195lbs at one point. I wanted to be lighter than him at first (damn his racehorse metabolism), but now understanding that I am a woman who will always have curves (and him with none), no matter how much weight I lose, I will always weigh more than him. That's ok by me, as long as we look and feel great together, I'll be happy. But I am still trying to get down to my goal weight of 135lbs.... so my weight will end up being right around his.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    my fiance and i are 5'3" (im closer to 5'2 though) and he weighs 160...i weigh 179!! so close!!!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I am fatter then my husband now. He lost 138 and I just has a baby. Do I feel any different? Nope I am enjoying every minutes and almost every night.*wink* all kidding aside I wouldn't feel bad about it. I am sure he's happy with you.

Oops.
    And I'm still at least 40 lbs heavier than you. You forgot to mention that.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    When I started on here I weighed 13 lbs more than my boyfriend, ugh. I'd borrow his t-shirts to sleep in sometimes and they'd be almost tight.

I've lost 19 lbs on here so far and now I'm 6 lbs less than him, not much but it makes me feel SO much better. And those same t-shirts I used to borrow are starting to swim on me now : )
  • I am fatter then my husband now. He lost 138 and I just has a baby. Do I feel any different? Nope I am enjoying every minutes and almost every night.*wink* all kidding aside I wouldn't feel bad about it. I am sure he's happy with you.

Oops.
    And I'm still at least 40 lbs heavier than you. You forgot to mention that.

Right but you are also a bits taller.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    This was me all my life! It wasn't so obvisous until after I had my twins in 2005. My ex (kid's dad) was 6'7" and 220 lbs, I was 5'6" and 245 lbs yuck! Now that I have lost all my weight, I am smaller than my boyfriend and I don't ever want that to change :)
  • GiniBarton
    GiniBarton Posts: 1 Member
    I am 190. I hate it. He is 150.
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Yes, and he is four inches taller than I am and works out. And like others say, my "goal" is actually really close to his current weight. I'm just trying to be realistic.
  • sladeaux41
    sladeaux41 Posts: 3 Member
    Today, I found out I was and cried and feel quite bad about myself. He's 6ft5 I am 5ft11