Just a typical woman in her 40s

Hello. I recently joined and am looking for a few folks to be supportive but not overly so. I am a very busy working wife/mother, so just making time to exercise and log my food is enough for me to do. I enjoy responding to comments or being on the boards but would not have time to comment on status reports every day or anything like that. I'd also prefer to include people who had enough time themselves to create their profile. I exercise but am not a runner. My goal is to lose 20 pounds during the next six months or so. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Replies

• HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    OK, I'm joking at work that I can't even make friends ONLINE!! Help me out here. Please.
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Still hopeful .... Well, no, feeling kind of disappointed actually!
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    I am also in my 40s, a wife and a mommy...AND want to lose about 20-25 lbs. You can add me. I just started MFP last week and I love it.
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    I'm a 40+ female, I work and attend grad school full time. I'll be your friend.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    46 here! Feel free to send me a Friend request! Good luck on your journey! :-)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Just saw your post, you can add me!:)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    I'm a 40+ female, I work and attend grad school full time. I'll be your friend.

GO YOU!! I don't even know you and Im so very proud of you!

Typical 42 year old housewife who just sent 2 kids to college! Anyone can friend me!
  • Feel free to add me! I'm in my late 30s and have 18 pounds to go. :)
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    I'm in my 40's and really do NOT like running...feel free to add me!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    I'm 30, but you can still friend me if you dont have an age requirement!
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Hi,
    I'm in my 40's, am a wife/mother, and work full time. I am hoping to lose 15lbs or so. Feel free to add me. BTW. there is a 40's group too--you might want to check it out.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Hi! You're welcome to add me if you'd like! I'm 40, fast approaching 41.
  • 44 here :). Happy to have you add me if you want :)
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Welcome to MFP you can add me I'm 52 married with children and am always looking for new friends.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,322 Member
    add me if you want
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    I just turned 48, (can't believe that. I act 22.) and just joined MFP last week. Would love to add you to my friend list. We'll all support each other.
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    I'm a sorta typical, kinda funny lady in her late 30s...and I need some supportive friends too!!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    41 yr old here...always looking for friends so we can cheer each other along the way! Feel free to add me...
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Im 40+ wife and SAHM. I dont run either, but love to dance. Feel free to add me, Im aways happy to have more friends
  • 40 looking for support also! Looking to lose 20 pounds by end of year too.