I kicked butt!!!!

Options
Ok so maybe it was just my own butt...but still!!!! I started this "diet" about 2 months ago....was on another web site, then joined this one. Believe it or not I didn't weigh myself when I started, and still haven't. But I know I've lost just by the way my clothes are fitting......or in some cases...too big now!!! In any case, when I started I mapped out a 5 mile walk, knowing if I walked half, or the whole thing and how long it took me I could see how fast....how many calories I would burn. The goal I set for myself was that by June 1st I would be able to jog at least 1 mile of the walk., and everyday I've tried to jog just a little further. Well I am proud to say that today...I jogged....okay maybe wogged is a better word....4 miles!!!! Yeah!!!!! ok ok alittle slow took me an hour 10 min to do the whole 5...but I DID IT....and..I didn't pass out!!!!...now please excuse me while I go take some tylenol .......

Replies

• arubabound
    arubabound Posts: 51
    Options
    Ok so maybe it was just my own butt...but still!!!! I started this "diet" about 2 months ago....was on another web site, then joined this one. Believe it or not I didn't weigh myself when I started, and still haven't. But I know I've lost just by the way my clothes are fitting......or in some cases...too big now!!! In any case, when I started I mapped out a 5 mile walk, knowing if I walked half, or the whole thing and how long it took me I could see how fast....how many calories I would burn. The goal I set for myself was that by June 1st I would be able to jog at least 1 mile of the walk., and everyday I've tried to jog just a little further. Well I am proud to say that today...I jogged....okay maybe wogged is a better word....4 miles!!!! Yeah!!!!! ok ok alittle slow took me an hour 10 min to do the whole 5...but I DID IT....and..I didn't pass out!!!!...now please excuse me while I go take some tylenol .......
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Enjoy your Tylenol!! :drinker: