Oh Yes... the Flat *kitten*

okay so here it is...my butt is super flat....now i have never been one of those very lucky girls with a huge or even just great butt. in my very early 20's when i lived at the gym i had finally managed to get my tush up high and a rounded out. But now, two kids later, its just terrble and embarrasing!!! Any suggestions on a quick fix (and dont say booty poppers; which brings me to my next topic...if padded bras are "ok" in our society WHY NOT padded butts?) :)

Replies

• 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    I'll lend you some rear!:flowerforyou:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    I am with you there ... I think my mom accidentally was giving me some Noassatall instead of aspirin when I was a kid...
    I would love some insight there as well... Even overweight, I am all gut and no butt! Big ol' case of the gone-*kitten*. No heiney and whiny. Glutimus forgotus. No Fanny Annie! Can't line dance because I've no tush to push!
  • Do the 30 day squat challenge... start at 10 squats and add 5 each day (minimum). I've done it now for 5 days now. Its a great challenge! It'll round out your tush and help your thighs too! :smile:
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Squat, lunge, run. The muscle is there your just not working it
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    I am with you there ... I think my mom accidentally was giving me some Noassatall instead of aspirin when I was a kid...
    I would love some insight there as well... Even overweight, I am all gut and no butt! Big ol' case of the gone-*kitten*. No heiney and whiny. Glutimus forgotus. No Fanny Annie! Can't line dance because I've no tush to push!

:laugh:

The laugh is for your descriptions, I wasn't laughing because of your lack of booty.
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    There advantages to having a cat *kitten*, for one it is much easier to wipe after you are done dropping the kids off at the pool, you never have to worry about if something makes your butt look big, you can back up against a wall a lot closer than other people, and chances are you have more belts than anyone you know =]
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Hard exercises....squats, deadlifts, lunges, etc. You want an *kitten*, you gotta work for it.