jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    I haven't given anything up, so... nothing. :smile:

This.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Super nachos. ;(
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Since I currently live in AL, I miss "real" pizza....The New York/New Jersey Italian pizza shop kind. I does not exist down here....Oh, and cheesesteaks.

Now that I am restricting my intake to lose weight, I miss eating as much as I want of many things...But mostly my own cooking.

I live in Boston now and I hear ya on the pizza.
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    fried mozarella cheese sticks.
    ranch dressing with everything.
    macaroni and cheese.
    pizza. omg deep dish pizza...

but I am happy with the way things are going, and that feels better than any junk food :happy:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Beer. I still drink it occasionally but not nearly as much as I'd like. The beers I like most have so many calories!

Good lager always has more calories! I am not a fan of the low-calorie, watery-tasting pilsners!
  • Deep Dish Pizza!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    vagina.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    CHIPS!!!!
  • I still eat what I want in moderation. However, I do miss ignorance. Ignorance really is bliss.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    I don't really miss much, I've been having things here and there that have fit into my calorie goal as long as I work out. But there are just two things that the calorie vs. quantity ratio just isn't worth it and I haven't had. Pizza and Oreos! I could eat enough that the calories wouldn't be absolutely crazy, but it wouldn't feel like enough and I'd want to keep eating them...so I don't bother. Like 8 oreos with milk?!!? Nom, those days are gone.
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Chili Cheese Curly Fries. There is no such thing as moderation when I am near them, so I steer clear. :)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    I dont miss anything as i have everything in moderation

I agree. Life's too short to deny ourselves too much.
  • I have 1 day a week where I allow myself to indulge ;) Although I do miss munching on said indulgences all the time. The worst is when you realize you like a certain junk food AFTER you change your lifestyle. Oh well, save it for the week end ;)

I don't even hold back on the weekend, but I never end up eating more than 2500 calories. Eating 2500 calories of junk once or twice a week doesn't hurt at all if I eat 1200-1600 calories of healthy stuff the rest of the days.

But I'll play along.

I miss....

Cool Ranch Doritoz
    Those president choice huge bars of white chocolate
    Smarties
    Eating 2 slices of toast with tbsps upon tbsps of butter on them, as an 'after school snack.' (I'll have half a banana and some almonds please)
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Chili Cheese Curly Fries. There is no such thing as moderation when I am near them, so I steer clear. :)

Haha, I can relate to that. Nachos or chili cheese anything and I can't stop myself. I admire the folks who can eat whatever they want in moderation. Just can't help binging on certain foods.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Nothing. I wasnt aware that there is food I shouldnt have??? Hmmmmmm, I would fail at this for sure if that were the case. I oreos and LOVEEEEEEEEEE cupcakes. I have cupckaes at least once a week, espcially on double workout days. LOVE IT!
  • potato chips, and reeses pb cups.... every once in a while mountain dew

oh! and Starbucks!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Uncle Ben's Jasmine Rice.

Grilled Cheese's.

The occassional human thigh.

Human liver with fava beans and a nice chianti...
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    I think chicken wings are the only thing I blatantly don't eat any more, and it's not that big of a deal to me. Everything else I still eat - I still eat out, I still eat fast food, I still eat Little Debby Nutter Bars, I still eat ice cream, I still drink beer and tequila. I just balance all that stuff out with lean proteins and whatever else I need to hit my daily goals.

Little Debby Nutter Bars :sad:
  • AXAGEM
    AXAGEM Posts: 56 Member
    Nothing at all. I just gave up the refined carbs and eat the whole grain foods instead, I don't miss the white stuff!
  • RougeIllusion
    RougeIllusion Posts: 59 Member
    Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with RANCH!! lol...my mouth just watered a little