Ear Worms

124»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    the cello... man oh man that's a sexy sound..

Love the cello - my sis has a lot of Yo Yo Ma

He was my childhood hero..

YES, I was an orchestra nerd. Let the jokes commence

ahhh! if you were a geek for being in orchestra..then what does that make me for going to college for it?! Ahhhh! lol
    i def. think being in orchestra makes you cooler, not dorky :)

You both are cool!!! I have always wanted to learn the violin! I love it!!! They have free concerts in Central Park a lot in the summer. Really cool!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Stevie Ray Vaughn is a rock God. (although I am neither Emily, nor Mandabear, I put unto you mine own holy opinion. Take it and make sweet, sweet love to it.)

:laugh: :laugh:

SRV and Clapton are my favorite guitarists.....glad to see that the world hasn't been entirely overrun by crappy pop "music":glasses:
  • 1. anything by Celine Dion
    2. almost any song from the disco era
    3. The Wheels on the Bus ( quite possibly the most tormenting song on Earth)
    4. that Bette Midler song from Beaches.... what was it called???? ugh!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Stevie Ray Vaughn is a rock God. (although I am neither Emily, nor Mandabear, I put unto you mine own holy opinion. Take it and make sweet, sweet love to it.)

SRV and Clapton are my favorite guitarists.....glad to see that the world hasn't been entirely overrun by crappy pop "music":glasses:

I think I saw a post of yours b4 about Rush and the mighty LED ZEPLIN. We need to get together and cruise in the GTO and jamn baby. I can hear Red Barchetta now. We need a head banging smiley face.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member

I think I saw a post of yours b4 about Rush and the mighty LED ZEPLIN. We need to get together and cruise in the GTO and jamn baby. I can hear Red Barchetta now. We need a head banging smiley face.

There's something about good, hard, guitar-driven rock that never goes out of style.:smokin:
  • fatsis

There's something about good, hard, guitar-driven rock that never goes out of style.:smokin:

Like I said early, I appreciate all music but mostly Rock.
  • fatsis
    Have a good night all
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    :sick: Anything by Milli Vanilli....ummmm...since it isn't even actually them singing?
    My best friend had the "cassette"...not the 8-track.....yes, the cassette and would slap that thing in every time we went cruising the town. I had payback with my Guns & Roses cassette!

:sick: Butterfly by Crazytown....one hit "wonder how and why".....

:sick: Bite the Hand that feeds...NIN....repetitious and annoying....(would rather hear nine-inch-nails scratch a chalk board...anyday:tongue: )

:sick: Anything by WHAM...or George Michael.....Wake me up before you GO-GO?....I want your SEX? Gimme a break...WE write better stuff than that! :bigsmile: