Memorial Day

Options
:glasses: What is everyone doing for Memorial Day?

Replies

• opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    Options
    :glasses: What is everyone doing for Memorial Day?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hanging out with the mother-in-law (finally meeting her....oops!!) and shopping. Exciting, yes??

No chance of sleeping in though....the orange furball refuses to sleep past 6am. :grumble:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I'm heading home to Kansas to spend some time with the family!
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    Going to a party that my boyfriend's dad is having...this means I will be tempted with ribs, wings, chili and beer from 4:30 pm until probably around 4:30 in the morning. Wish me luck!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Running the Bolder Boulder!! :drinker:

Then being a slug for the rest of the day. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Going to a party that my boyfriend's dad is having...this means I will be tempted with ribs, wings, chili and beer from 4:30 pm until probably around 4:30 in the morning. Wish me luck!

Sounds good! Can I come??? :happy:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    It's going to be a pretty low key weekend. Staying in town, sleeping, and going to hang out with some friends. If the weather is crappy on Monday I may have everyone over for a Wii Tournament.

Ooh yeah, and renting Vespas! Gas prices suck and so I'm thinking about getting a Vespa for everyday commuting instead. I love the darker eggplant color!

I can't wait for sleeping in!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Work all weekend except sat so were going to the early show to see indana jones and then haveing steaks... yummy
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Cookout Saturday - than just hanging out at home with the kids and hubby...
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, we had plans for a BBQ with some friends but plans have changed so we don't know yet.

~Joanna:flowerforyou: