Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Measurements on the reports

apojonesapojones Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
I recently found out that I am pregnant and I am trying to track how much I am getting of the essential nutrients. On the food entries, calcium, iron, vitamins A and C are listed as percentages. On the reports, I don't think it could be the same because the Calcium on my report goes up to 1200 and I don't think I got 1200% on that day. Could you explain soon, since I am supposed to see my doctor this afternoon and I am trying to use this information to discuss dietary needs with her. Thank you in advance for your help. This website has helped me get a REAL hold on what I am eating. You have a great thing going here!

Replies

• apojonesapojones Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
    I recently found out that I am pregnant and I am trying to track how much I am getting of the essential nutrients. On the food entries, calcium, iron, vitamins A and C are listed as percentages. On the reports, I don't think it could be the same because the Calcium on my report goes up to 1200 and I don't think I got 1200% on that day. Could you explain soon, since I am supposed to see my doctor this afternoon and I am trying to use this information to discuss dietary needs with her. Thank you in advance for your help. This website has helped me get a REAL hold on what I am eating. You have a great thing going here!
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    So sorry if this information doesn't reach you in time! But there was a bug in that report that should now be fixed. Can you try it again and let me know if the numbers are now showing correctly?

Glad you are enjoying the site!