• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    It never should have been "in style".
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    That's a relief!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    I like duck faces. :) I think a lot of people in the right captured moment can resemble animals. If I had to choose, I'd rather be a duck face than others I can think of. :)
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    I make a mean armadillo face in mixed company.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.
  • gmn728
    gmn728 Posts: 18 Member
    It was in style... I think they look stupid
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    As I have said before, in various other situations:

"Just because it is popular, doesn't mean it's any good."

Duck faces are popular, but they're still one of the dumbest things ever.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    It never should have been "in style".

LOL!!! Agreed!!!
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    I like it about as much as the ones with tongues hanging out...........um really? Not cute in any way.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.

duckface-15.jpg

Duck face is the least of this chick's worries. Spray tan much? EW! :noway: Not to mention she looks like a racoon with all that black eyeliner and mascara.
  • Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.

duckface-15.jpg

poor girl... There is so much more wrong with that picture than just the duck face she is making. For starters, she may want to stop tanning, because she looks orange and second, someone may want to teach her how to do makeup.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member

duckface-15.jpg
    [/quote

ohhh..."duck face" I get it now......yeah, stupid.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Wow! I'm SO glad that I held off the temptation to take a "Duck face" picture!

Now that it's out of style I managed to COMPLETELY avoid the whole "Duck face phenomenon"!

Whew....I'm so relieved.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    i enjoy the duckface and will continue to do it (especially when drinking) ;P

as a matter of fact, i did it this weekend..

DSC04159.jpg
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    bahahaha that's how i take a pic all the time I apologize.... seriously I cant help myself but that's because I hate my smile always have and it doesn't help when my inlaws ask me why are you frowning....... with your teeth
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Know what I think is more annoying than 'duck faces'? People *****ing about duck faces.
  • I am so glad there is a thread about this.
  • i enjoy the duckface and will continue to do it (especially when drinking) ;P

as a matter of fact, i did it this weekend..

DSC04159.jpg

that's more of the kiss face and your makeup and hair looks good, so its actually a cute picture.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member

duckface-15.jpg

duckhunt.jpg