I fought the urge

Options
Yesterday I was really depressed. Normally, I would have gone for the chips or something sweet. I was out doing errands and I refrained from going in stores that sold those things. I DO know my weeknesses and until I am completely sure of myself, I avoid temptation. I was so proud of myself!!
:smile:

Replies

• zoebeth
    Options
    Yesterday I was really depressed. Normally, I would have gone for the chips or something sweet. I was out doing errands and I refrained from going in stores that sold those things. I DO know my weeknesses and until I am completely sure of myself, I avoid temptation. I was so proud of myself!!
    :smile:
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I can empathize. I reach for chips when I want a snack. Nasty things!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Of all the things I crave, chips are at the top of the list. Congrats on your willpower!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats - from a fellow chipaholic!!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I thought I was being really good - bought myself some dill rice chips which are 8 mini rice cakes for 60 calories. Only problem was it came in a bigger bag. So I thought, well I can have 6 more and then it's only 100 or so calories. An hour later - 8 more wouldn't hurt. It's only another 60.
    I finished the whole @8%^&# bag! 430 calories later - gee, I should have rubbed shoulders with you zoebeth yesterday, and maybe some of that willpower would have rubbed off.

Back to it today. That lovely eating threw an extra pound on. Back to the drawing board!:bigsmile:
  • tdroseler
    Options
    way to go!!!!

give yourself a pat on the back for that one, zoebeth

redalee...that is the greatest thing about loosing weight...we can always start again, lol...
    we all have days like that...so what are you drawing today? giggles
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Redalee... I am the exact same way! I love to eat wasabi peas. I always tell myself, okay, you can eat one serving and it's only 120 calories. The bag usually has about 6 servings in it. I typically can't stop at 1 serving, so 6 servings later I stop!!!!! HA HA! Man oh man, this is a journey.