Very TMI.. enter at your own risk. Question for men.

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Lol I asked him at dive bar if he was a prude which he said no. He asked if I was.. I said no. What brought this up, I had to take a call at dive bar (bad bad but it was my BFF about my new job and possibly starting today). Anywho, I was outside and I saw my bro in laws step mom going into adult store. Being me and awesome, I waved and said hi. She was mortified!!
    So I go back in and tell him. He asked if I looked down in her for visiting naughty store and I said no, but it was funny. He said he had never went to a toy store before.

Well fast forward to later that night, I dragged him into the toy store. I said I wanted to pop his cherry. He was like "this is a funny 1st date!" :blushing:

That's a ganster-*kitten* first date. Well done!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Did y'all know there was a ball spreader toy!? I am up to date on toys usually but this one made us WTF?

I do not even want to think about what that may be. *shudders*
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Carl, I swear I don't have one of those.

I just wanted to post in this thread because my ex stalks me and the topic will give him a coronary:laugh: :laugh:

(btw, will NOT date a smoker):tongue:

Luckily I quit that in 2003. :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Glad your date went well!
    Did y'all know there was a ball spreader toy!? I am up to date on toys usually but this one made us WTF?

2N7UM.jpg

this is my favorite gif (I better get off this thread before someone thinks I read it)
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    I respect the women I’m with and I don’t judge them or deduct “points” if they don’t, but with that being said, for me, if a woman is talented enough to get me off orally, and they just keep going and swallow, it feels immensely better than if they stop early. Some women don’t even want it in their mouth. I guess the more important issue is, how good are your sandwich making skills? :smokin:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Easy DT... It's primal, animalistic, and raw. When a man has me in that way I'm nothing but a rag doll ready to be taken. My hair/ head is very sensitive. I can get purring by a man softly touching my hair or he can get me growling by pulling it. The latter is such a submissive position to be in, a lovely one.

Hot damn.

Yes. This. God yes.
  • toots99

:laugh:

Let me tell you about Sharon..

Sharon insisted on swallowing. She had the attitude that she had to work for it and she earned it and wanted it (well, demanded it).

She was an interesting one..

This is even funnier because that's MY name! :happy:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I respect the women I’m with and I don’t judge them or deduct “points” if they don’t, but with that being said, for me, if a woman is talented enough to get me off orally, and they just keep going and swallow, it feels immensely better than if they stop early. Some women don’t even want it in their mouth. I guess the more important issue is, how good are your sandwich making skills? :smokin:

I'm still waiting to find a man rich enough to send me to culinary school. I figure, if a man wants gourmet food, he can damn well pay for it. Otherwise, he gets some meat slapped on some bread, and only then if he bought enough bread and meat for both of us! :tongue:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

I'm still waiting to find a man rich enough to send me to culinary school. I figure, if a man wants gourmet food, he can damn well pay for it. Otherwise, he gets some meat slapped on some bread, and only then if he bought enough bread and meat for both of us! :tongue:

I usually tell guys that I'll make them a damn sandwich when they change the oil in my car! For as long as I change my own oil, I make my own sandwiches (my sandwiches even come with beer!)
  • Marc713

I don't think an after-sex sandwich requires culinary school.

I usually tell guys that I'll make them a damn sandwich when they change the oil in my car! For as long as I change my own oil, I make my own sandwiches (my sandwiches even come with beer!)

What the heck does changing oil have to do with an after-sex sandwich? I mean, I've "checked the oil" during sex...but I think we are talking totally different things here :smokin: just sayin!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    So the sandwich is an "after sex" sandwich...um well I'll make one if the guy gets me off....otherwise make your own sandwich :)
  • TheKitsune6

I don't think an after-sex sandwich requires culinary school.

What the heck does changing oil have to do with an after-sex sandwich? I mean, I've "checked the oil" during sex...but I think we are talking totally different things here :smokin: just sayin!

No backtracking, now you're just adding a qualifier :P

I make great "after sex" sandwiches if the sex was great! You'll know if it wasn't if I roll over and go to sleep. :devil:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Lol I asked him at dive bar if he was a prude which he said no. He asked if I was.. I said no. What brought this up, I had to take a call at dive bar (bad bad but it was my BFF about my new job and possibly starting today). Anywho, I was outside and I saw my bro in laws step mom going into adult store. Being me and awesome, I waved and said hi. She was mortified!!
    So I go back in and tell him. He asked if I looked down in her for visiting naughty store and I said no, but it was funny. He said he had never went to a toy store before.

Well fast forward to later that night, I dragged him into the toy store. I said I wanted to pop his cherry. He was like "this is a funny 1st date!" :blushing:

That's a ganster-*kitten* first date. Well done!

Thanks. We were supposed to go out on Saturday as that's his 1st day off in 2 weeks but he can't wait and is taking another detour tomorrow night. I'm excited to see him again!!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    I've had a few girls that do and a few that don't... and one that accidentally got it on her face for being indecisive... don't be that girl lol
  • toots99
    I've had a few girls that do and a few that don't... and one that accidentally got it on her face for being indecisive... don't be that girl lol

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marc713

No backtracking, now you're just adding a qualifier :P

I make great "after sex" sandwiches if the sex was great! You'll know if it wasn't if I roll over and go to sleep. :devil:

If sex and sandwich are in the same sentence, and there is a man involved in the sex...it's an after-sex sandwich. There is no qualifier needed. See Universal Sex Handbook section 7.1.2 paragraph 2.

The classic "glue your eye shut" move! Nice!
  • TheKitsune6

Semen in the eyeball sucks! D8
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member

Speaking from experience?
  • TheKitsune6

Speaking from experience?

Yeah, it was when I lost my virginity. Idiot couldn't aim. "I was trying to get it on your boobs!" Right.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member

Money shot lol....