5 Weeks Pregnant

I've been feeling a little tired and boobs are a little sore but other than that I am feeling great. This makes me worried. Is this normal? How are/were you guys feeling at 5 weeks?

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    That is pretty much how I was and then morning sickness hit at about 7 weeks and lasted for about 7 weeks! Enjoy feeling great while you can!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    That's exactly how I felt at 5 weeks! I think it's totally normal. I'm 6 weeks now and the sickness is starting to hit. Not morning sickness but 24/7 sickness! The thought of food makes me feel sick but I'm trying to eat as best as I can.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    I didn't have many symptoms then, I wouldn't worry!
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    I'm sure its fine....everyone is different. I have heard that those symptoms are common. I was tired, and nauseous at 5 weeks. I can't remember if I had boob pain.
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    I am 5 weeks too. Or so I am guessing. I am tired. Food aversions and cravings but the sickness will be hitting in the next few weeks.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    im also 5 weeks pregnant and i feel great apart from back ache when i sit and sore boobs, not even had any tiredness yet! its all normal tho so dont worry! i have noticed the more pregnancies i have the less symptoms i get!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I feel better now!