How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Replies

• This is the most motivational post I have read so far. Thank you for writing it and having awesome progress pics to go with it. You look amazing. Congrats.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Love it, I've seen this thread a few times and you make me smile huge ever time. Well done, thanks for sharing X
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Great work! Isn't it amazing what lifting heavy can do for your shape? I've been using MFP since April 2011, so I am over 500 days. Like you, I started with just cardio and while that helped, nothing really changed my shape quite as much or as effectively as adding heavy lifting in with the cardio.

Let Lorina be a lesson to you ladies who are wondering if lifting is worth it. IT IS!
  • Great Work! This is so motivational! :happy:
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Very insightful..great job! Love the same weight comparison pictures!
  • mtwudfit
    mtwudfit Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    I think you're awesome!! thank you so much for sharing!
  • AZiegenhorn
    AZiegenhorn Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations!
  • hopefulsheena
    hopefulsheena Posts: 45 Member
    The most inspirational post yet! I loved seeing the difference of your 130# pics. Really puts it into perspective. Thanks for sharing!
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Usually when I see a post like this that's more than a paragraph, I don't even read it.....blah blah blah.....but YOU are amazing and I couldn't stop reading this! You rock. You are an inspiration!!!! Thanks for posting this! Lisa
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    The most inspirational post yet! I loved seeing the difference of your 130# pics. Really puts it into perspective. Thanks for sharing!
    ditto this. *Claps*
  • nisha0612
    nisha0612 Posts: 75 Member
    I started my weight loss journey before i joined MFP, when i was looking into joining MFP i saw your blog... thats when i actually really started believing that i could reach my goal to a better body... thanks for being inspirational.. :D
  • Jadesha
    Jadesha Posts: 17
    Wow!!!! Your post has seriously transformed my thinking & made me be happy that I decided to start weight lifting just last week. Thank you so much & you look great by the way, keep up the good work!!!!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    You're amazing, enough said. :flowerforyou:
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Thanks for posting this... so many great points and pointers to keep in mind. Congratulations my dear, you are an inspiration.:drinker:
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    PURE INSPIRATION - that's what you are!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you

May I add you as a friend?

Christine
  • So inspiring! Have also come across a few myths along the way and totally agree with judging your size based on how your clothes fit, how you feel, how much faster/stronger you are and by pictures. Love this article - thank you so much for taking the time to post it!
  • Great job! Thanks for posting. I really needed to hear what you've said and to see your pics. It helps a lot! Thanks again!
  • Thank you for posting this! I just started MFP and I'm in the same boat (and shape) as you were when you started. Your tips are incredibly insightful and your pictures are very helpful for where I want to be. I'm going to have to change my routine.
    Congrats on your medals!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Thanks for posting this... so many great points and pointers to keep in mind. Congratulations my dear, you are an inspiration.:drinker:

THIS! Thank you so much for sharing your transformation with everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!