Started 30 Day Shred today! Who's with me?!

:) Just looking for some motivation and support to get through this very short, but tough workout every day. Feel free to friend me, or get creative and create a group!

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I started at the beginning of the month! Love it!
  • Started again today, I'll friend you! Last time I completed the shred I lost 17 pounds and A LOT of inches! I wish I could remember the numbers!

I absolutely dread doing the workouts and hearing her voice, so I mute it and listen to music :) I'll be doing each level for about 8 days, my wedding is in 4 weeks so I want to complete it before we leave for Vegas!

Good luck!
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Haha I was waiting to start until I saw someone else here starting - is that weird? Yeah, probably :D

Anyway, I will start today. I've only ever done day 1, then never continued out of dread. This time I'm ready to do it!! I'm in!
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    I started Saturday... again. This will be the 3rd time I've started. But this time I am going to complete it! I'm sending a friend reauest! Would love to be doing it with someone else to help keep me accountable :smile:
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    I just completed day 10 today, so I am moving to level 2 tomorrow. Only lost about 1.5lb over the 10 days but so far, 2 inch from my chest, 1.5 inch from my waist and 1 inch from my hips. I find it awesome that you can lose inches in just 10 days!

Good luck with it.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    I just started 5 days ago! I will send you a friend request!
  • Dargealing
    Dargealing Posts: 58 Member
    as long as the inches are coming off don't worry about the weight numbers. Been said the way your clothes fit is a better gauge to how well you are doing..build the muscles that burn fat and lose the inches is what is important.
    I know. I I too want to see the numbers. I started the shred, and don't do every day, but 20 minutes is a short time and it is over very quickly. Still can't do a full push up though. I am going to try doing every day for the 10. Lets go girls! (0h and guys if they are doing this too. LOL
  • Dargealing
    Dargealing Posts: 58 Member
    as Tony Little says.. YOU CAN DO IT!! I am going to try doing every day. 20 minutes is a short time and is over very quikcly..
    focus on inches lost rather than the weight numbers. I am sure they will follow.. YOU GO GIRL! We are all with you.
  • I did day 3 last night.
    I really like it. I do get sore afterwards which makes me dread it, but after I start the pain goes away.
    Not to say I don't feel the burn.
  • lisajenkins3
    lisajenkins3 Posts: 4 Member
    Just looked the 30 day shred, the results ive seen are amazing. Gonna start. Asap. Where can I get the workout from? Xxx
  • spacesnail
    spacesnail Posts: 1 Member
    hehe, what a coincidence. I started today. I've never done it before and I am quite excited!
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Today is day 7 for me. I'm finding Level 1 to be not especially challenging for me, although I do sweat my butt off. Looking forward to Level 2 in a few days.
    I absolutely dread ..... hearing her voice

^^Haha, this! My husband and I laugh that I'm working out with "that b****" again.

And, you really can't beat a 20 minute workout. It makes it a lot harder to bog out.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Just looked the 30 day shred, the results ive seen are amazing. Gonna start. Asap. Where can I get the workout from? Xxx

Not sure where you are but I am in the UK and got it inlcuding P&P for £5 from Amazon. I believe you can also find the work outs on you tube.
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Anyway, I will start today. I've only ever done day 1, then never continued out of dread. This time I'm ready to do it!! I'm in!

Lol....this is me!!!! I do day 1 w/ every intention of continuing and don't....I'll give it a go again!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Im in. I tried doing it last month and got sidetracked lol.
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member

Don't pay money! All 3 levels are on YouTube for free :)
  • lisajenkins3
    lisajenkins3 Posts: 4 Member

Don't pay money! All 3 levels are on YouTube for free :)

Fab. Just looked and found them on YouTube. Can't wait to get started. Hope my motivation stays this high lol. Xx
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Day 14 was my most recent, onlt day 15 tomorrow. On level 2.
    I have not done every day back to back but I am going to knock them out everyday until I get to day 20 on Saturday, then onto LEVEL 3!
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Good luck everyone you can do it. Another group was created on Oct 1st, so today I'm on Level 2 day 14. This is the furthest I've gone in the program... I must have tried this program 4 times in the past and got to day 11 and quit because I didn't loose any weight, I actually gained during that time. I'm doing it again for the 5th time and is almost half the journey. It helps when you have a group of people to motivate you. So far I've lost 2.2 lbs and 2 inches from my waist. I can't wait to see my transformation at the end of the 30 days. Hope you all have great success at the end of your journey too. Good luck again.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    I started it yesterday. I am about to start the video now on Day 2... Then take a protein shake.. then go for my 2 hour walk... then dinner..... then call it a night... cause I know I am going to be exhausted.