It Works Body Wraps

Replies

• At the end of the day, if you don't want to use one, don't use one.
  • I appreciate everyones input. I work out six days a week and eat less than 1200 cals a day. I was thinking of using them just for a little motivation to maybe feel a little better about myself.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I appreciate everyones input. I work out six days a week and eat less than 1200 cals a day. I was thinking of using them just for a little motivation to maybe feel a little better about myself.

Hold up. You're doing what? Please explain why you are eating less than 1200 calories a day with so little to lose. That doesn't seem healthy at all.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    I appreciate everyones input. I work out six days a week and eat less than 1200 cals a day. I was thinking of using them just for a little motivation to maybe feel a little better about myself.

Have a facial and massage - probably cheaper and will be more effective at doing what they are supposed to do.

And why are you eating less than 1200 calories a day? If you are working out 6 x a week, you should absolutely be on more than that.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    The difference between these wraps and other body wraps on the market is that it is not water loss. Instead it is a detox formula that actually pulls toxins from the fat cells in the specific area you apply it to. In turn, it shrinks those fat cells and results in inch loss. They even offer a neck and chin wrap that improves skin slackening. With it being a detox it is also great for drinkers and smokers and for some that can be a dream come true

This sounds remarkably like cow sh1t???

fixed.
  • I am trying to lose two pounds a week. 1200 cals is what mfp suggested.
  • Sarauk2sf
    I am trying to lose two pounds a week. 1200 cals is what mfp suggested.

You need to be eating most of your calories back - the 1200 is before exercise.

ETA: at the weight you are looking to lose - it is recommended to target a 1lb a week weight loss - this would likely increase the 1200 also.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    you're definitely not eating enough! feed your body to lose the weight... you're starving yourself... which is why your body is hanging onto every last piece of fat and flab you might have. eat healthy foods, eat your 1200 calories per day plus at least half back of what you burn from working out, and set your goal to a pound per week. you definitely don't need this crappy health gimmick to get yourself back in shape. once you hit your goal, just keep up with toning exercises, lift weights, do push ups, crunches, etc and the cellulite will go away and you'll have a much healthier body!
  • Babygirl!!! PLEASE EAT MORE!!!! Youre damaging your metabolism! If you need someone to help you figure out what to eat/ how much- please email me. I am not selling anything here, i want to help you.
    Griffisrj@gmail.com
    Dont starve yourself
  • Sarauk2sf
    Babygirl!!! PLEASE EAT MORE!!!! Youre damaging your metabolism! If you need someone to help you figure out what to eat/ how much- please email me. I am not selling anything here, i want to help you.

Dont starve yourself

lol...why on earth did you decide to spam a thread that is more than a year old? [Taking out your email].
  • I actually do sell these wraps and I use them myself. From my personal experience they have worked. I have gone down few pant sizes after a few months of using them. If you follow the instructions you should get results. this means showering before you put on the wrap, drinking enough water (half your body weight in ounces every day for 3 days), and eating healthy. These are not meant for losing pounds. It helps tighten and remove toxins from your body and shrink fat cells.
  • These wraps have a lotion like substance on them. That is what you get results from not from the "cloth" it's comes on. Obviously wraping cloth around you won't work because then anyone who wore clothes would get the results from that.
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Old body builder trick. Kid you not. While you work out or put hemorrhoid cream on desired location, such as your stomach. Wrap in saran wrap. Draws the water out of your body. Same exact result.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    I actually do sell these wraps and I use them myself. From my personal experience they have worked. I have gone down few pant sizes after a few months of using them. If you follow the instructions you should get results. this means showering before you put on the wrap, drinking enough water (half your body weight in ounces every day for 3 days), and eating healthy. These are not meant for losing pounds. It helps tighten and remove toxins from your body and shrink fat cells.

And you don't think that loss would happen from just changing diet and drinking more water alone?
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Just realized how old this thread is :laugh: :wink:
  • I appreciate everyones input. I work out six days a week and eat less than 1200 cals a day. I was thinking of using them just for a little motivation to maybe feel a little better about myself.

Have a facial and massage - probably cheaper and will be more effective at doing what they are supposed to do.

And why are you eating less than 1200 calories a day? If you are working out 6 x a week, you should absolutely be on more than that.

Depending on her body composition and size 1200 might actually be a healthy caloric intake depending on the duration and intensity of her workouts. My fiance has 24% body fat and her base metabolic rate is about 1250 calories. It will be even less once she is down to her goal of 16% body fat.
  • RitaMarie88
    RitaMarie88 Posts: 43 Member
    It Works has some other products too. I am skeptical about the wraps, but I haven't tried them (as many of the people commenting haven't either) so I won't comment on those. But I take the greens and they are delish. They're 8 servings of fruits and veggies in 1 pack. Great for my son too because, to him, they're just yummy drinks and he's getting all the fruits and veggies he needs. Their hair and nail treatment is amazing also. Once again, from my own experience. I might try the wraps because I have had such a positive experience with the other products but....

The wraps don't claim to help you lose weight. They claim to tighten and tone. You can't eat **** and be lazy and expect something to work. Or for it to work overnight. 1 treatment is 4 wraps and 1 wrap works for 72 hours. The results will fade if you aren't working at it...just like every diet or exercise plan. It is a process and can get pricey because they want you to use the products together. I say you do it and give us a real review - not just an opinion based off someone else's word.

And for the record - EVERYONE on this site will put you down if you aren't strictly dieting and exercising. Of course, that is how you will get the best results and actually make a lifestyle change, but it is ok to explore other options. Some times you need that little boost of confidence to get back in the gym or work on your goals harder. Best of luck to you!
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    I actually do sell these wraps and I use them myself. From my personal experience they have worked. I have gone down few pant sizes after a few months of using them. If you follow the instructions you should get results. this means showering before you put on the wrap, drinking enough water (half your body weight in ounces every day for 3 days), and eating healthy. These are not meant for losing pounds. It helps tighten and remove toxins from your body and shrink fat cells.

Lot's of people say these work. Funny how the only ones who say they work also sell them though.

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    No. Just no. Saran wrap is cheaper and produces the same temporary results.