Good morning

2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I'm far too old, crabby, and cynical to participate in this conversation!

LOL! Good luck Nate!

:tongue:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :laugh: ok that splains it lol I will hafta remember that... haven't dated in a long time .... but I'll tuck this lil fact away for next year maybe in case I need it. :laugh:

You never know there princess, Its when you least suspect it that the love bug crawls in and grabs you and tears your heart open to add another! ( Sounds horrific,lol you know what I mean!)

I completely gave up on the whole girlfriend idea after trying so hard and dealing with just shallow, incompatable girls, well about a few months later I was being myself and didnt care about all the pretty girls around me in Maui at the hostel I stayed at, and somehoe attracted that blind/deaf girl you see in my pics. BTW Im only kidding she isnt either of those but something bite her love bug from me and won't let go, just don't tell her shes downgrading until after she signs the papers in October! :bigsmile: :drinker:

:wink: Your secret is safe with me... somehow I don't think she would listen anyway :laugh:

I haven't dated for 4 yrs.... I think about it occasionally... and then I wake up :laugh: I'm pretty happy with how things are for now :smile:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Don't you fret Gravy, when the time is right and your ready youll be shocked how quickly good guys will swoop you up! Your an awesome person, a guy will be lucky to get ya one day when your ready!:drinker:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Hey Nate - she'd be lucky to have you! Most men don't even know how to show their feelings - I think it is great that you are so open about it...plus your a cutie!!

:happy:
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Oh my goodness! This is such a cute thread! I think the idea of working for the day just went away! Now, all I want to do is read about what's going on with Nate and his cutie! Don't sale yourself short Nate, you're a cute guy and the fact that you are a little worried about a date makes you even cuter! I'm sure she's smitten with you!:wink:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    I haven't dated for 4 yrs.... I think about it occasionally... and then I wake up :laugh: I'm pretty happy with how things are for now :smile:

Oooooooh! There's a guy out there that can't wait to share his "bisquits" with your "gravy".....and when you meet him....you gotta let me know allllllll the details....(you notice how i just Love DETAILS?):bigsmile:
  • nhudson01
    nhudson01 Posts: 31
    Oh my goodness! This is such a cute thread! I think the idea of working for the day just went away! Now, all I want to do is read about what's going on with Nate and his cutie! Don't sale yourself short Nate, you're a cute guy and the fact that you are a little worried about a date makes you even cuter! I'm sure she's smitten with you!:wink:

something tells me now that this is posted all over the place she still wont give me a chance...
  • GravyGurl
    Don't you fret Gravy, when the time is right and your ready youll be shocked how quickly good guys will swoop you up! Your an awesome person, a guy will be lucky to get ya one day when your ready!:drinker:

:blushing: AWWWWW thanks hun
  • GravyGurl

Oooooooh! There's a guy out there that can't wait to share his "bisquits" with your "gravy".....and when you meet him....you gotta let me know allllllll the details....(you notice how i just Love DETAILS?):bigsmile:

:laugh: ur gonna be waiting a long time before you get those details... but when there are any details... you will be the first to know :tongue:
  • Me_Im_2b

something tells me now that this is posted all over the place she still wont give me a chance...

You'd be surprised! You're a cute guy! If she is going to be turned away by something as innocent and flattering as this, then she's looking for a reason not to be attached to anyone right now. Just give it time, eventually this thread will just be a sweet memory on MFP! Be her friend, maybe that's what she needs right now...
  • Me_Im_2b

You'd be surprised! You're a cute guy! If she is going to be turned away by something as innocent and flattering as this, then she's looking for a reason not to be attached to anyone right now. Just give it time, eventually this thread will just be a sweet memory on MFP! Be her friend, maybe that's what she needs right now...
  • Me_Im_2b

• Me_Im_2b
    sorry, that posted like three times! Total accident!:laugh: :tongue: