Talk me off the edge...

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Have fun tomorrow!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Drunk calls/texts can be extremely detrimental to an early relationship, if you're having a bit of a freak out, turn off your phone, have another beer and go to bed. You don't want to give off a psycho vibe just because you're confused why he didn't make a further move.

I'm not sure what he does for a living, but after a 12 hr day, putting up your tv system and drinking, he probably didn't feel like fooling around. That's nothing against you, but he obviously has the weight of the following day already on his mind. Plus if you two did mess around, then he still has to leave you there alone afterwards. And as a decent guy, I HATE doing that.

How old is stunt man? He isn't involved elsewhere is he? Man i need a run down of your life lately, everytime I log on there's a new guy you're posting about :( I can't keep up!
  • atjays

I see him tomorrow again. We are going on his cool bike for a ride. It's my first time!! So excited! :bigsmile:

As a fellow motorcyclist, if he gives you instructions before taking you for a ride, REMEMBER THEM! He'll most likely show you were you're going to burn yourself if you touch the exhaust, to always look into the corner instead of spacing off, keep your body parallel to his (your movements make a big difference in what the bike does), and when coming to a stop, put your hands infront of him on the gas tank to hold yourself up!! We don't like our junk smashed lol
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Ha!

He's not my guy. We have just been seeing each other for the last 3 weeks (a date a week). He's 34 (oldest guy I've dated), well besides a crazy rebound after ex husband but he doesn't count. ;)

Um, I hope he's not "involved" elsewhere! I met him online and have him on FB. We haven't discussed dating others etc. so not sure how I would know he's not involved.

I think you're right though. I guess in my head, I'm a new girl who he is very attracted to (he always tells me and is never shy to compliment me) so I figured he'd want to kiss me all night if I'd let him. But yes, he's working 12 hr shifts everyday. He's on his 3rd week now. He did have a day off last week which he used to catch up on chores.

Hmm. He better not be involved!!
  • La_Amazona
    All he's told me so far is do whatever he does (lean when he leans?). He knows it's my first time and he said he'd go slow and gentle until I get a hang of it. I cannot wait!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    All he's told me so far is do whatever he does (lean when he leans?). He knows it's my first time and he said he'd go slow and gentle until I get a hang of it. I cannot wait!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That had to be intended innuendo. emoticon-rotfl.gif
  • La_Amazona
    Haha not from me. Now that read it again, :blushing: . He kept a straight face when he said it. :indifferent:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Haha not from me. Now that read it again, :blushing: . He kept a straight face when he said it. :indifferent:

If that was accidental then it's even better!!
  • atjays
    I just think it's weird you're a few dates in, a bit more relaxed now and you made an obvious move you're looking for some advancement in the physical dept. and he totally whiffed on it. I mean I know I'm bad at the "sign reading" game, but I'd have at least let the hand stray by now to see where the line is... You gave him an all systems go for under shirt action and he suddenly had to leave...

Not to be a downer but maybe bring up in casual conversation online dating and try to steer it into the department of when the last girl he dated was. For someone so swoon by your good looks, he sure doesn't act like it.
  • La_Amazona
    Those are my thoughts as well. Granted, he had already told me prior to the shirt thing that he had to go. The shirt thing happened right at my door. I can see your point earlier how he didn't want to start something and then leave... BUT, come on!

I know he was seeing an ex gf before starting online dating which he said was 1.5 months ago. I was his 1st online date. He said him and ex gf weren't official or anything (maybe FB??). I'm not sure... If I can, I'll bring it up tomorrow. Also, tomorrow we will be in his element, his place and bike, he will be clean and changed, so if he doesn't put moves on me more than a goodnight kiss (but not sex), then I'm going to be confuzzled.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    I missed the sex shop thing - was it intentional? Seems like an odd thing to do on a first date.

My vote for quote of the year.

--P
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

I see him tomorrow again. We are going on his cool bike for a ride. It's my first time!! So excited! :bigsmile:

As a fellow motorcyclist, if he gives you instructions before taking you for a ride, REMEMBER THEM! He'll most likely show you were you're going to burn yourself if you touch the exhaust, to always look into the corner instead of spacing off, keep your body parallel to his (your movements make a big difference in what the bike does), and when coming to a stop, put your hands infront of him on the gas tank to hold yourself up!! We don't like our junk smashed lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That had to be intended innuendo. emoticon-rotfl.gif

lol yeah >.>
    This was happening Wed, right? It's Thursday now. Hope the date went well!
  • La_Amazona
    No, it's for Thursday. Later today!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Plus if you two did mess around, then he still has to leave you there alone afterwards. And as a decent guy, I HATE doing that.

Awwww, I love this! :bigsmile: Nice to know that men feel that too. And I agree, I wouldnt want him to dash away if we'd been more intimate :love:
  • lacroyx
    No, it's for Thursday. Later today!

I got my days mixed up. Damn graveyard shift. lol.
  • La_Amazona
    He totally put the moves on me this time and it was very very nice...

He commented again how it made him feel uncomfortable being in his work clothes vs last night, he was all fresh and clean. :bigsmile: We went for a ride to the beach. It was AWESOME. I did good, I think. We even went super fast for a second. We went for a beer at a cool bar by the water then took a walk and got soaked because the waves were crazy. I finally got my hardcore make out session.. so hardcore that my phone fell out of my pocket and drowned. :( I didn't notice it until we can down from the tower (we climbed this little ladder to get up high and look at the water).

Then we went back to his and had a beer there. Ahhh. I had a really good night.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member

He commented again how it made him feel uncomfortable being in his work clothes vs last night, he was all fresh and clean. :bigsmile: We went for a ride to the beach. It was AWESOME. I did good, I think. We even went super fast for a second. We went for a beer at a cool bar by the water then took a walk and got soaked because the waves were crazy. I finally got my hardcore make out session.. so hardcore that my phone fell out of my pocket and drowned. :( I didn't notice it until we can down from the tower (we climbed this little ladder to get up high and look at the water).

Yay that's awesome! I love hardcore makeout sessions! Sorry about your phone though. :frown:
  • lacroyx

Yay that's awesome! I love hardcore makeout sessions! Sorry about your phone though. :frown:

Oooh hot make out session on the beach. :devil: Any glass? Sand plus high heat = glass. :laugh: I'm such a nerd :embarassed:
    Sucks about your phone. Time for a new one? :bigsmile:
    I dunno what ya have but according to Anna Pixie's informal survey, Samsung Galaxy 3 > iPhone.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    You went for a "ride" on the beach and then a make out session, isn't that a little backwards?
  • La_Amazona
    Ha. Funny man.

Nah, everything was in order. The 1st ride, the beach, then the 2nd ride.