Just got a new inspiration!

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
I just found out that my nephew is now "officially" engaged to his long-time girlfriend and they will be getting married sometime this fall! Now, I've got to really buckle down so I can get some great looking outfit for his wedding!

On the flip side, after getting the invitation to my GREAT-NEPHEW'S graduation party today and now hearing the my NEPHEW is getting married, too........where have the years gone?????

confused0006.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I just found out that my nephew is now "officially" engaged to his long-time girlfriend and they will be getting married sometime this fall! Now, I've got to really buckle down so I can get some great looking outfit for his wedding!

On the flip side, after getting the invitation to my GREAT-NEPHEW'S graduation party today and now hearing the my NEPHEW is getting married, too........where have the years gone?????

confused0006.gif
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow...where does the time go? My little brother graduates in a few days also (I'm WAY older than him! UGGH!) It seems like yesterday I was changing his diapers. Well that's great...now you have a big incentive, huh? You can do it!