Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Replies

• mjwarford
    mjwarford Posts: 35 Member
    Bump. Four kids in seven years, my belly needs all the encouragement it can get.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    here's a link to my most updated comparison - tummy tuck 9/21 and most recent picture was taken 10/12 (3wks post op)

http://myjourneythistimeitsforlife.blogspot.com/2012/10/3-wks-post-op-wpics.html
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Sure. Here you go! :)

Tons of Jillian Michaels, and now I do weight lifting and Pilates.
    ***Also Note: I have had two c-sections.

1jn5ua.jpg
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    That is my main construction site too, my belly. Twins and a c-section, another "normal"weight child and a 5kg child left me with stretch marks, hanging skin and no real bellybutton. Argh!

Great to see your pictures, there is hope!

My belly doesn´t look as as bad as it used to but it is still a long way.
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    My stomach was so bad that when I started working out, doing pushups disgusted me!! My stomach just hung there no matter how hard I tried to tighten it up. I would also sit on the couch with my husband and it would just flop over lol. I had a lot of lose skin. I read to drink a lot of water and exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin cells and to get the circulation moving. It took a lot of patience and several months, but it got better. This picture is a 9 month process...

before_zps539e3ac6.jpg

afterbbl_zps612cf424.jpg

OMG!! Do you have stretch marks at all? I dont see them. Yes, my belly does the same thing. How did you begin your journey? And how often do you excercise?

My stretch marks are there!! Trust me!! I never had them until my third!! I started with P90X last year and have stuck with the programs as best as I can. Nutrition has been the main key for the weight loss. A lot of protein and less carbs is what has been working. I exercise 5-6 times a week (weekends are hard because I hate working out when my husband is home; Sadly, I get embarrassed haha)
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    bumping because I want to read and see this later.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Sure. Here you go! :)

Tons of Jillian Michaels, and now I do weight lifting and Pilates.
    ***Also Note: I have had two c-sections.

1jn5ua.jpg

Amazing results! how long did it take you between your before and after photo?
  • ecsmithbrisbane
    ecsmithbrisbane Posts: 26 Member
    bump for later :smile:
  • HeavyLiftGirl

Thanks!
    The first was taken Oct 2011, and the after was Sept 2012.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member

Thanks!

What was our rkout routine, and daily 'diet' like?
  • HeavyLiftGirl

Thanks!

What was our rkout routine, and daily 'diet' like?

WHAT I DID TO LOSE:
    30-Day Shred (Every day for 30 days straight)
    No More Trouble Zones (4 times a week for 40 days)
    6-Pack in 6 Weeks (3 times a week for 6 weeks)
    Switched to a Clean Eating Diet

WHAT I DO NOW:
    Heavy Weight LIfting 3 times a week
    Core Fusion Pilates 3 times a week
    Eat Clean

Diet:
    High Protein (usually 150gs a day), better carb choices (good carbs like yogurt), better fat (good fat like almonds).
  • katseguin
    katseguin Posts: 52 Member
    2ql90l2.jpg

14 months after baby #3. getting better!
  • katseguin
    katseguin Posts: 52 Member
    My stomach was so bad that when I started working out, doing pushups disgusted me!! My stomach just hung there no matter how hard I tried to tighten it up. I would also sit on the couch with my husband and it would just flop over lol. I had a lot of lose skin. I read to drink a lot of water and exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin cells and to get the circulation moving. It took a lot of patience and several months, but it got better. This picture is a 9 month process...

before_zps539e3ac6.jpg

afterbbl_zps612cf424.jpg

OMG!! Do you have stretch marks at all? I dont see them. Yes, my belly does the same thing. How did you begin your journey? And how often do you excercise?

My stretch marks are there!! Trust me!! I never had them until my third!! I started with P90X last year and have stuck with the programs as best as I can. Nutrition has been the main key for the weight loss. A lot of protein and less carbs is what has been working. I exercise 5-6 times a week (weekends are hard because I hate working out when my husband is home; Sadly, I get embarrassed haha)

Wow!! great job!!
  • melissawilson21
    melissawilson21 Posts: 74 Member
    The only thing I have noticed is that my stretch marks have faded some but I still have the tummy issue. I am hoping when I jump start my weight loss; I can get my stomach a little flatter. Can't wait, if i get to that point I will post a picture! :)
  • MissJamiie
    MissJamiie Posts: 56 Member
    Wow this is great motivation im also a mommy of 2 Im bumping for later
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Bump!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Wow :]
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    For me,I want my belly to be round and that kind of fills up the belly skin and makes the stretch marks less noticeable. I did find a home remedy for stretch marks on Pinterest. I have not tried it yet.
    I try to think of my stretch marks as battle scars! lol
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Here is my belly now...

snapshot_20110627_3.jpg

I hope this works because it keeps saying I deleted the photo after I post it. You can go to my profile and look if ya want!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Here is my belly now...

snapshot_20110627_3.jpg

I hope this works because it keeps saying I deleted the photo after I post it. You can go to my profile and look if ya want!
    Love your progress! It didn't work, but I checked your profile :] Is this the one you want?

2305413_287.jpg If not just right click the picture on your profile and hit view image, then use that link instead. xo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!