Hello!!

Options
Hi, I am a SAHM with 3 kids. I will be 28 next month (June). My ultimate goal is to get to 135 pounds by the end of September. I am new to this site and hope to meet some people who I can relate to.

:tongue:

Replies

• septbabies3
    Options
    Hi, I am a SAHM with 3 kids. I will be 28 next month (June). My ultimate goal is to get to 135 pounds by the end of September. I am new to this site and hope to meet some people who I can relate to.

:tongue:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find some great folks & resources around here. From your profile, you are well on your way toward meeting your September goal. Way to go!
  • countrymusicgirl
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've only been here for 3 days myself, but this place is great!! All different people with different amounts to lose and different things to share, but the same goal. I'm sure you'll love it too. :flowerforyou:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think youll enjoy this site, i love it. I too have to lose 71 pounds and want to lose it for september too as its my daughters 16th birthday. The reason i wanted to lose weight was because i have just returned from holiday to Tenerife and i felt so uncomfortable with all the extra weight on me. So fingers crossed i make it :smile:

Pamela x

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You are just going to love the site. You will never be alone here.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter