Manda

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Find that PB yet? Remember, I will send you some if you can't find it!

They also have a maple flavor pb!! I don't know if you like that kind of thing. Maple is big in this area! (New England!!)

How's it going???

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Find that PB yet? Remember, I will send you some if you can't find it!

They also have a maple flavor pb!! I don't know if you like that kind of thing. Maple is big in this area! (New England!!)

How's it going???
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I know you were talking to someone else..but I have to say..oh my gosh that maple pb is soooo addicting!! ..try the white chocolate too... yummmmmm New Englander too
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hehehehe! I love the cinnamon raisin one! YUM! Just saw the maple one in the store today and was like :love: :love: :love:

Also, have you ever had Nutella?? :love: :love: :love:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Nutella is killer! It is made by "Ferraro" a company that also makes a chocolates "Ferraro Roche" , which are to die for (the choclates are filled with Nutella). My mother is Italian, so we grew up with a treat of Nutella on fresh bread or on crepes... :love: :love: :love: Not since MFP though...
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Nutella is killer! It is made by "Ferraro" a company that also makes a chocolates "Ferraro Roche" , which are to die for (the choclates are filled with Nutella). My mother is Italian, so we grew up with a treat of Nutella on fresh bread or on crepes... :love: :love: :love: Not since MFP though...

Hey, indulge girl! I put 1 tbsp on a thomas multi-grain english muffin! Really filling, DELICOUS breakfast or snack.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Hey, indulge girl! I put 1 tbsp on a thomas multi-grain english muffin! Really filling, DELICOUS breakfast or snack.

Mmmm.... yeah, I could do! Mmmmm.....
    Do you know the chocolates I'm talking about?
  • TamTastic
    Options

Ohh yes!! SOO good! I love hazelnut anything really!! hahaha
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I didn't find any, no- I'm willing to order online, though.
    :bigsmile:

I'm doing well- I'm glad to finally be off work, bring on the weekend !

how"re you?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

Ohh yes!! SOO good! I love hazelnut anything really!! hahaha

I wondered why I love the chocolates so much I grew up with my grandma buying nutella all the time

It's an addiction lol
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Oh I will have to try that Nutella.. never heard of it but it sounds really good!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey, what brand is the maple pb? I gotta have me some of that! lol
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    PB2 is good also.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey, what brand is the maple pb? I gotta have me some of that! lol

Its the Peanut Butter & Co. brand..they have a bunch of cool flavors.
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I LOVED NUTELLA!

My friends would send it to me to survive the repetitiveness of chow halls in IRaq and Afghanistan!

LOVE LOVE IT!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    you guys are makin me hungry :indifferent: