Options
2»

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Mornin Manda!! LOL

Heading to Lubbock soon?

Yeah, soon as I get finished getting ready and have some breakfast - gotta beat the heat! It's supposed to be in the 90's again today, and I'm not driving which = carsick city... lol...

how's your morning?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good so far! Just drinking my coffee right now. My husband is giving our son breakfast. Gonna get ready and head to church in a little while. It's a perfect day here! Going to be in the low 70's again. I love this time of year! It's warm and sunny but not humid yet which it will be soon! BLECH!!
  • Manda86
    Options
    mmm... coffee.... I'm bout to venture into the kitchen and see if there's any in the pot- my dad drinks it at paint thinner strength, though, and I don't need to wake up THAT bad.. lol.. It's supposed to be hot all week here, it's dipping to 88 on Wednesday (my day off.. yippee... lol).
    Gotta love that Texas heat.. If it was humid, though, my hair would be one giant frizzball. I better look into thermal reconditioning..
  • TamTastic
    Options
    mmm... coffee.... I'm bout to venture into the kitchen and see if there's any in the pot- my dad drinks it at paint thinner strength, though, and I don't need to wake up THAT bad.. lol.. It's supposed to be hot all week here, it's dipping to 88 on Wednesday (my day off.. yippee... lol).
    Gotta love that Texas heat.. If it was humid, though, my hair would be one giant frizzball. I better look into thermal reconditioning..

The only time I have ever been to Texas was in the airport...in fact we have a layover in Houston again on our trip out West in July. I would love to see more of it one day!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Good morning folks. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Morning J! Have a good one! :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
    Good mornin' everyone!
    I am so sleepy... I was up b4 7.

Very nice out today... enjoy the day that the Lord has given you!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Good morning folks. :smile:

morning, J.

:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning Love-Chops!

Hope everyone enjoys a healthy, happy day!! :heart:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, it's sunny and almost 85 degrees here in Florida. I hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend...and let's remember who the holiday is for, all those who died for our freedom.

If you can read this...thank a teacher! If you are reading it in English....Thank a soldier!
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. A New Day brings new life, my best friend gave birth at 4:38 am this morning. I have a new little girl to oogle and love :love:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. A New Day brings new life, my best friend gave birth at 4:38 am this morning. I have a new little girl to oogle and love :love:

Awww, congrats!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

awww...how sweet, I love babies:love: Enjoy cuddling and snuggling with her.:flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everywhere. It is a good day! Tami, I hope you don't get too heated on your layover :laugh: it's hot and humid here in Houston