shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
cool0012.gif
cool0012.gif
cool0012.gif
cool0012.gif
cool0012.gif

Doing the Dance of Joy here!

We're heading out to see the new Indiana Jones movie and I dug out my favorite Jimmy Buffett Hawaiian shirt that I haven't been able to wear since the spring of 2001--I love it so much I hung onto it even though it hadn't fit in years. So I get it out tonight and .....

IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Off to see Indy--and, no popcorn for me! I'm sneaking in a half an apple for a snack!

cool0012.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    cool0012.gif
    cool0012.gif
    cool0012.gif
    cool0012.gif
    cool0012.gif

Doing the Dance of Joy here!

We're heading out to see the new Indiana Jones movie and I dug out my favorite Jimmy Buffett Hawaiian shirt that I haven't been able to wear since the spring of 2001--I love it so much I hung onto it even though it hadn't fit in years. So I get it out tonight and .....

IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Off to see Indy--and, no popcorn for me! I'm sneaking in a half an apple for a snack!

cool0012.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Woo-Hoo!!!!

Denying yourself those: smiley_ladysinger.gif

Cheeseburger's in Paradise...
    Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
    Not too particular, not too precise.
    I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

Enjoy the flick!! :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    LMBO that is awesome!!! um don't forget your flip flops because you don't want to step on a pop top!!!

have a blast!!!
    hugs!:drinker:
    Ali
  • shorerider
    Well, I did splurge on a big Diet Pepsi--first soda I've had in 2 months, too!

Movie was ok--had some really just completely unbelievable situations, but hey, it's Indiana, right??
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Seen it yesterday... I liked it... I LOVE the kid from transformers...lol.... Its pretty cool and i didnt buy nothing at the movies.. it was 10 am though on the way there i got myself a yougurt and berries from tim hortons and i was content... YIPPEEE congrats on the shirt....
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Woo-Hoo!!!!

Denying yourself those: smiley_ladysinger.gif

Cheeseburger's in Paradise...
    Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
    Not too particular, not too precise.
    I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

Enjoy the flick!! :drinker:
    OHHH YUMMY CHEESEBUGER in PARASDISE... Havnt' been there in forever... I LOVE THE Lady of hte sea drink.... YUMMM.... but thats for an old time and place.:drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I like the guy from Transformers too! He is so funny...

I haven't seen the Indiana Jones movie though, I hope to go next week. :happy:
  • shorerider
    Haven't seen the Transformers--in fact, this is the first movie hubby and I have seen since The Passion of the Christ! We usually wait for it to come on on DVD.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!