New to the site

Hey all, I'm new to the site, just stumbled on this on the web and it looks like a good site to keep on track. I dont need to lose tons, but I am really trying to get back in shape.

I looked over the message boards and it looks like there are a variety of things talked about on here. Maybe I will get lucky and some of you can help me get on track. I am a pretty busy person and I never make enough time to workout like I should.

Replies

• ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Hey all, I'm new to the site, just stumbled on this on the web and it looks like a good site to keep on track. I dont need to lose tons, but I am really trying to get back in shape.

I looked over the message boards and it looks like there are a variety of things talked about on here. Maybe I will get lucky and some of you can help me get on track. I am a pretty busy person and I never make enough time to workout like I should.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    This is a wonderful website.......from what I can see it motivates no matter what your health/fitness level is....I have a sis that's really healthy and fit who's training for a marathon, she uses the food tracking part, it's a great tool!! The boards are VERY motivational as well!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Welcome man, hope you find it as cool as I have.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    I'm addicted, I love it.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome ty, I hope u stick with it and post lots, we need more men around here lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome TY! Best of luck to you!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Hey TY!
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
    Come join the fun!
    You'll always find the support you need!
    Jennifer
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Thanks all :bigsmile:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Welcome Ty! I think you'll find this site very supportive! :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Oooh, a new boy!!! We are always happy to have more males around here! :wink:

Welcome!